Citylife UK agents in Tangiers. La Baie Panoramique Tangier

• Thread starter Charles Whitmore
  • Start date
C

Charles Whitmore

Hello.

Please get in touch if you have had any dealings with this company with either the "La Baie" or "Vision" developments

The company is based in Tangiers and the United Kingdom

I would advise caution if you are in communication with them

Thank you

C. Whitmore

C

Charles Whitmore

They have been selling property without correct documentations and flouting legal regulations, consequently they are now refusing to return deposits.

T

Tangier

They have been selling property without correct documentations and flouting legal regulations, consequently they are now refusing to return deposits.
Just to let you all Know that we have a legal Case with Citylife going on in the courts in Tangier.....re property

C

Charles Whitmore

Their director is called Amar Aslam.

They have a personal development project called "VISION" in Morroco and they have been taking money and investing it directly in this development project, without the correct legal documentations.

Several people have paids thousands of pounds without recieving a contract for an appartments in this vision project. They have only a receipt of their payment.

There are also issues with their mishandling of business transactions and assistance in the 'La Baye Paranomique' development. This is why they lost exclusive rights to sell "Phase 2" of this development.

i know there is at least 20 people who want their money back from this company. Each invested between £28,000 and £36,000.

B

BigGuy

Hi Tangier,

can you let me know what the status of the court action is please? I have two appertments with this company (La Baie) and would love to sell them but do not seem to be getting anywhere when I ask.

Thanks.

I

IRS

HI

hello.

Please get in touch if you have had any dealings with this company with either the "la baie" or "vision" developments

the company is based in tangiers and the united kingdom

i would advise caution if you are in communication with them

thank you

c. Whitmore
i have bought an apartment in labaie from citylife . So far touchwood , apart from the obvious delays that all these developments go through , i havent had a problem and whenever i contact the citylife offices i always get a prompt reply updating me.

Originally i was told that the appartment would be ready for completion by april / may 2009 and i have now just been contacted by citylife lawyers telling me that the contracts for completion are ready . This delay is not worrying me as i prefer to hold on to my money until the very last minute .

I was in tangiers in july this year and visited the site . The first 2 rows are ready apart from the lifts being connected , and the landscapping work bordering the main road has been completed .

A number of people have already moved in and the place is starting to have a lived in feeling about it . The contractor was tarmacing the drives so that owners who had already moved in to the first two rows didnt have to drive over mud etc.

I am sorry but i definetly don't believe that i've been duped in any way as i made sure that all the initial contracts were notorised properly with a interpreter explaining everything to me .

C

Charles Whitmore

CityLife have failed to respond to a number of investors
Legal action is being sought. Please contact me directly if you are experiencing any problems with this company.

I believe they have a branch in Birmingham, West Midlands UK
and a branch in Tangier, Morroco.

Thank you

C. Whitmore

C

Charles Whitmore

bump (urgent)

The build quality and finish of these properties are dreadful and unhabitable, with unadequate lighting and no working lifts.

T

Tangier

Hello.

Please get in touch if you have had any dealings with this company with either the "La Baie" or "Vision" developments

Thank you

C. Whitmore
Caution Caution Caution ...Citylife---Vision has stoped building this tower block this has stoped for about 3 months the builders have walked off site thay have not been pain everything has gone....so please dont part with any money:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

T

Tangier

their director is called amar aslam.

They have a personal development project called "vision" in morroco and they have been taking money and investing it directly in this development project, without the correct legal documentations.

Several people have paids thousands of pounds without recieving a contract for an appartments in this vision project. They have only a receipt of their payment.

There are also issues with their mishandling of business transactions and assistance in the 'la baye paranomique' development. This is why they lost exclusive rights to sell "phase 2" of this development.

I know there is at least 20 people who want their money back from this company. Each invested between £28,000 and £36,000.
please just to let you all know that the tower block ''vision'' by the company call city life is no-longer being built its stoped no money to build the block ....do not pay any thing to this company.....you wont get it back

S

SAMREVO

CITY LIFE Morocco

Hello
i are trying to conduct a legal process against City Life.
i am trying to group as many investors as i can to proceed in front of the court.

i will be more tha happy to share with you.

Letting this company robbing people...
i will i think also conduct a procedure in Birmingham, UK.

Sincerely

Samir

S

superfly

Vision

CityLife have failed to respond to a number of investors
Legal action is being sought. Please contact me directly if you are experiencing any problems with this company.

I believe they have a branch in Birmingham, West Midlands UK
and a branch in Tangier, Morroco.

Thank you

C. Whitmore
Hi C Whitmore

Can you please let me know what happen with the legal proceedings as I too have bought two apartmets on the Vision project and have not been given any legal contracts, neither is Mr Aslam willing to give me my deposits back as they have scrapped Vision and now it is going to be a hotel so Mr Aslam states.

Superfly

S

superfly

Citylife

Hello.

Thank you

C. Whitmore
Hi Charles,

Can you contact me in relation to City life morocco

Regards

Superfly
(superfly1000 at hotmail)

T

Tangiers

Hello.

Thank you

C. Whitmore
Are Citylife (Amar Aslam & Ibrar Afzal ) still in business ? I was told that the business was taken over by Cap Properties as most of the staff left or were sacked and Citylife could not manage anything in Tangiers as they are rarely there .They also tried to sell furniture but that seems to have failed as well.
As for the Vision Project it is a water logged hole in the ground .Real Cowboy Builders.:bandit::bandit::
The last building that was like this one collapsed a short time after it was built thankfully it was not finished completely so nobody was in the building at the time .
The companies operation in Birmingham dont look to healthy either .