ad

Chinese real estate investors looking towards Australia, UK and US

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Despite the fact that many people believe the worldwide real estate market has limited upside in the short term it seems as though Chinese real estate investors are still happy to look at the likes of Australia, the UK and the US. This is a trend which began a few years ago as the Chinese [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Chinese real estate investors looking towards Australia, UK and US

B

Barny

I work with a Chinese girl whose family moved to the UK 15 years ago as a result of her mum divorcing her dad and meeting a British man. She sold her property over there and from what my colleague has told me, the prices at that time over there were much higher even compared to the UK in certain areas so on arrival in the UK she and her new husband to be purchased 2 BTL properties, a chinese takeaway and a B&B!

Now, 15 years later, she still has the takeaway and B&B but they also have 10 BTL properties in Suffolk, 3 flats in London and a property in China as well.

They currently have family members from China looking to make the move to the UK and my colleague has already said that they are looking to purchase both a residential property and a BTL property EACH due to the funds available and the difference in the property prices.

Crazy....