Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Chinese Business Hub- Fraud Update

Discussion in 'Middle East Property' started by Chinesebusinessfraud, Jul 16, 2019.

1. As predicted by soooo many the “bond” which was being issued and was going to obtain us all a refund has unsurprisingly fallen through.
    The bond itself was meant to be issued by a company who themselves have upped sticks and ran off from Dubai leaving our favourite Irish Duo in a real spot of bother having worked their way through the best part of $12,000,000 of other people’s money, some of which had been set aside for them to set up some food businesses in their native Ireland, where they have run off to, Dublin to be precise. (again as predicted)
    Don’t worry though folks we have our investigators watching their every move at a significant cost, having left for Ireland around 6 weeks ago they have no plans to return to Dubai as they know they will potentially face jail.
    We have done our research and can confirm that we can start action to have their assets seized (and anything that they may have moved in the last three years) in Ireland so we are about to start such action now (although the costs are heavy we feel as if we cannot let them away with this) . They seem to think they are smart, however, as similar recent failed investment schemes have proven, prison is a real serious option for the pair, as according to our lawyers the fact that this unregulated investment was sold in a regulated market, the fact that they have misrepresented themselves in marketing material (suggesting they were behind various other property developments in London) does not bode well
    Mccormack and Smyth, we are coming for you. Anyone who wants to join the charge please send us a message and we will get back to you.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  2. Sara Lau

Sara Lau New Member

Hi! Sorry I'm late to find the forum here just right now. I'm the suffering for CBH and also RAK Hotel project as well. I still could contact to the guy of Crowngate - Gavin two weeks ago as he made the story to me in last two months and finally yell me and without reply anymore. Anyway, any group I should join.

3. Veronica

Veronica Administrator

This thread is being closed as there is already an existing thread on this subject. Please stick to one thread. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.