Cheapest property in the world

S

Salahuddin

Bargain properties/land

I have only found them in Bulgaria...

Any properties/land less than £5000 in Southeastern Turkey?

Any ideas for bargain land in Southern Red sea region, Egypt?

Any help would be appreciated.

A

Albert510

TKLINe I totally agree with you."The thing is just because property is cheap doesn't mean it can't fall again in price"...
I like the suggestion from all you people...

Last edited by a moderator:
RKnight

RKnight

Here in West Midlands, UK, I found property for £38000. A partner bought for £27000. Not to be found everyday but certainly satisfactory when such great deals turn up. About £4000 was spent on each of them to bring them up to rental standard. Great cashflow when they rented out

S

Spock

Where in the US?

I'd agree that the US is the place to go now, we measure our purchases against rebuild value and are regularly buying properties at 20-25% of that value.
OwnBrix,

Where in the US are you finding the best deals with the best returns? Buying below replacement cost makes total sense to me.
I'm on the hunt for the cheapest reasonable quality properties with the best rental return/occupancy rates in an area with a diverse economy. I think the Atlanta, Georgia area is the best I have found so far. I have found cheaper, but with less than stellar future economic growth potential.

I look forward to reading your opinions on this. If you would prefer to send me a private message, here's my email: toddco at hotmail dot com.

P

PropertyBargainsOverseas

It's certainly a buyer's market at the moment, and it really depends on what you are using the property for. If you are an Investor then, Yes the USA certainly is the best place to buy, especially in places such as Detroit, Florida and Syracuse, with prices from just £16k and properties are pre-refurbished and pre-tenanted, with net yields of up to 25%.

If it's holiday homes you are after, for personal use, then Spain, Portugal, France and Turkey are the best Countries, and all have some excellent deals. You could however also go as far as Mexico and the Caribbean, and live that luxury lifestyle.

B

bporeo

I bought a duplex in Cleveland for $500 once. (not $500 down, $500 was the contract price). I immediately wholesaled it to another investor for $1,000. The property had a lot of violations and I didn't want to mess with it.

C

ceema.datta

Because of the exotic beauty and splendour of Thailand most of the tourists who come to visit temporarily end up living in this majestic and tropical country as expatriates.

Generally, under the Thai law, foreign ownership of land is strictly prohibited. Financially smart foreigners however, have found the process of purchasing condos in their own name and renting those units out for income generation to be a very attractive investment.

Thus, resourceful foreigners have directly gained full control over the property they acquired in the form of condominium units. Some expats will live in the Thai condo themselves while other owners choose to have a property management company handle the rental. Some Thailand condo developers will even offer this service to the new buyers.

P

pamelanathan

I found suburban land on sale for $1,500 a quarter acre.

Ryan M

Ryan M

Tucson, AZ

If you're looking for a fix-it-up house flipping project, Tucson is the place to buy!

Over 50% of the homes currently on the market are foreclosures, so you're likely to get a deal if you shop around. The median listing price in Tucson was $273,353 last month, but the median sales price was only $130,000.

Plus, the University of Arizona, an Air Force base, and a U.S. Army intelligence center all call the area home. Even if you don't work for any of them, that's a good thing. After all, government and military jobs are often unaffected by the economy, so Tucson has a lower unemployment rate than the rest of the country.

D

diyhelp

I have heard of properties being sold for £1 but there are often lots of conditions attached :)

No such thing as a free lunch lol