Cheapest city in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bryansmo12

I must say kolkata is the cheapest city compare to other Indian cities.

A

Aaryan Lehan

Low Cost Cities

Hey,

According to me hyderabad and kolkata are the best affordable places in terms of cost of living. Nice people, may places to hangout.

E

eyehomz

Noida and Greater Noida are the cheapest metro city in India.

S

shilpa

Banned
Its Mandya , Its a district. Karnataka state. It is 45 km from Mysore and 75 km from Bangalore.

L

leonch

The cheapest city in India is Kolkata. Room rent, food and vegetable prices are low.

R

rubina2013

chennai...is really cheaper compare to all major cities..in-terms of rent, travel and even food..

A

andis9

I stayed in Hyderabad before. Now, I'm staying in Bangalore. Expenses are very high in Bangalore compared to Hyderabad . Don't have an idea about other places in India. I heard from one of my friend that kolkatta is cheaper than other metros in India.

R

Riyan

I am living in delhi ncr that’s reason I know very well what’s the real price of property. Here you can select property according to your budget and get food and transportation reasonable price.

S

Shivashish

I think it would be Mumbai, Rentals are very much affordable as compared to other metros.

B

Bigtowers

I'm living in Gurgaon Delhi NCR. Its the best city in India, corporate hub of India. Here you can each type of facility at reasonable price.

F

fomrahousing

Banned
I think chennai is the cheapest city in India

Thanks
Fomra Housing

Status
Not open for further replies.