Chapal World...

E

Edward R

Hi All,

I invested in a Chapal World project 18 months ago called Flora Residences in Ajman - basically a villa development. Obviously nothing has happened. Chapal are telling me that it has just been registered and the escrow account opened, and therefore its all going ahead still. This I find incredibly hard to believe as they aren't even half way through their tower projects which they started two years ago, and because I've been told by reliable sources that they have no money.

Has anyone else invested in this project, or anything else from Chapal? Please let me know as I want to try and get a group together.

Thanks...

F

fahadalzaabi

seems to be like Ajman property might be the best one for investors as compared to high rise dubai property market

D

dansss

How can you define this.please explain how and which property in AJMAN cheaper than Dubai property.Are you talking of swap option.Are there any freehold completed properties in AJMAN.

H

Hili

hello all,

i'm a owner of 1BR appartment in The Harmony, as you know they put on hold all constructions few years back, recently i came to know that they made a deal with another deviloper to swap ajman properties with dubai's, i went myself and spent few days reviewing thier offers, nothing really attractive, thier selling price for dubai properties is a bit higher than the market rate! in another word, you gain nothing, amd you will never be compensated for all delays and waste of time..

let me know if you need any further clarifications..

C

Char.k

Harmony

I also have an apartment in harmony and have been to Emirates estates office many times but nothing is getting sorted.pls can you advice me?any help would be fantastic. Thank you

C

cgiartist

I have a 3 bedroom at the Harmony as well and i could not follow if there was any progress as i live abroad. Can someone tell me if there is any progress with the construction or if they got a refund?

Thanks

Tony