Chapal World Are They In Trouble And About To Go Bust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

patience

:(Some one has posted on Skyscrapercity the following.

Quote "Chapal are thieves
They are bunch of thieves trying to take money away from you, I heard RERA has taken action and Ameen Chapal is behind bar i dont think we will be getting our money back or the project would ever get completed"End Quote

Does anyone have any information on this or know if it true?

M

mpat

but they are main sponsors of CHAPAL CUP , the current cricket series between pakistan and australi in dubai and abu dhabi , they must have paid too much money to be able to attach their name with the series . . . . Sometimes these developers just delyay their construction projects siting various reasons that this permission is balance , or that is awaited etc etc . . . but at the end of the day they are trying to gain more interest and waiting to get their invested amount back from otehr markets like stock or land or whatever. . . . . ( whereevr they invested money earned from selling units to us . . ! ! )

M

memo123

Albaraka did the same and sponsored the cricket tournament in Toronto, Canada for 25 million Dollars and fled UAE with AED1.4 billions of investor's money . So every thing is possible

P

patience

Bump, just in case someone missed this the suckers have got my life savings!!!

P

patience

Does anyone have any't news on Chapal's Destiny Towers DSC. We haven heared from them in a long time. Think they've robbed us!

P

patience

No win no fee lawyer wanted to get our money back from this company!

Status
Not open for further replies.