Champions Tower 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elaine Wilson

Hi, I am new to this site but would welcome any advice from you. We purchased a 2 bed apartment in Champions Tower 1 back in November 2006. It was due for completion December 2007. This was delayed until January 2009 and now we have just found out it is delayed until June 2009. We are getting worried as we are still paying monthly instalments for a development which is now going to be eighteen months overdue. Can we ask the developer to allow us to defer payments until completion?
Has anyone dealt with Memon Real Estate before? Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

I

imported_mpat

Hi Elaine wilson,
Almost all developments in SC is delayed , but you can surely ask the developer to alter the payment plan to relaxe you. U can even ask them for stopping payment for 6 months or so,By the way , did u receive your contracts or not ? is there any provision in it for delay penaltie to developer ?
I did not dealt with them

I

imported_austin

I have been dealing with Memon Investment for last few year and bought many units from them. The construction has been delayed because of the master developer and even in the market people are eager to buy memon investment properties. Personally I like the view of champions tower IV. Very good pricing. I think at this moment the price is 1900 or a bit more but it is just next to canal, I bought myself two studios in Champions Tower IV at 1650 per sq/ft. Very nice return on the investment.

I think Memon Investment also have very attractive projects in Jumeirah Village South and I think new project of them is coming in Jabel Ali Downtown.

They have massive portfolio which I have noticed because they have almost 13 projects in Dubai.

Very nice company and recommend any investor to work with them.

R

Rob Timpie

Re: Champions Tower 4

Austin, two studios in Champions Tower IV at 1650 per sq/ft... that's a hell of a price. Sure it's a perfect located building, but I really don't think you'll find anybody buying for that price at this moment... :(

S

shama

Re: Champions Tower 2

I am looking to sell studio apartments in Dubai Sports City, Champion Tower 2. If interest reply me

Status
Not open for further replies.