Cavendish

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

farren

Banned
Hi has anyone any views on cavendish devlopment in Ajman.

M

Mujteba

My view is that it is a decent enough development. Why I like it and have invested in it is because the developer has a london office right opposite mine here in Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London. I can therefore confirm they are a tangible outfit and that offers a little sense of security that the towers will actually be built!

If you need help sourcing units in there let me know.

regds
Mujteba At Thaim Dot Co Dot UK

F

farren

Banned
Thanks for your reply it was good to hear a positive reply. I have a contact from which I can purchase.Have you any tips on how best to overcome exchange rate changes.Studios 3months ago would have cost £37k now they are almost £42k any tips you would have would be great.Thanks great to talk to you .

S

sgaur

Could you please share the price per sq ft? I am negotiating the price with agent and this will help me in negotiating better price with agent. If you do not want to display on this site then you can PM me.

Thanks in advance.

M

Mujteba

Xchange Rate

Thanks for your reply it was good to hear a positive reply. I have a contact from which I can purchase.Have you any tips on how best to overcome exchange rate changes.Studios 3months ago would have cost £37k now they are almost £42k any tips you would have would be great.Thanks great to talk to you .
Sorry cant help with that part, if only I knew...

The agent I deal with has told me its all sold out apart from the top floors which were to be a hotel but they are selling these as units. They are alot smaller than the others so let me know if u are going one of these. U may have to compete with ours in the floors below which are bigger and less dearer...

regds

Status
Not open for further replies.