Casa dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KHAN 101

I am a victim who has been lied to by Casa Dubai , like other have been told that they have a escrow account and a client account. This all has happened after September when David and his Secetary knew that they where cosing down but told me they where moving down stairs. I went to Dubai the people who were giving me a site tour did not know where my apartments was. Ill be more than happy to meet the person who is dealing with law suit. I live in London and please can we move this forward so all of us can get our money back from Casa Dubai. i sue the stupid **** directors. they all knew that they were robbing us this why they were not giving imformation out of the developers and resale. Please can you get in touch with me so we can move it forward.

Khan 101
0044 7956889411

N

nictt

Khan,

Go to the 'Dubai' Sub Forum on this site and you will see there is already a large thread about CasaDubai with a lot of people who are already planning on meeting up re the problem.
Thanks

I am a victim who has been lied to by Casa Dubai , like other have been told that they have a escrow account and a client account. This all has happened after September when David and his Secetary knew that they where cosing down but told me they where moving down stairs. I went to Dubai the people who were giving me a site tour did not know where my apartments was. Ill be more than happy to meet the person who is dealing with law suit. I live in London and please can we move this forward so all of us can get our money back from Casa Dubai. i sue the stupid **** directors. they all knew that they were robbing us this why they were not giving imformation out of the developers and resale. Please can you get in touch with me so we can move it forward.

Khan 101
0044 7956889411

R

revell10

Khan 101
0044 7956889411
Khan pm me your email address so i can email you to the investor listing and update you on where we are,

we are arranging a face to face meeting this weekend in Ealing West London to discuss what legal action to take.

Regards

Revell

N

nataliedov

casadubai

Hi I am a journalist with the Daily Mail and I am researching a piece about people who have invested in property in Dubai and have lost money because of the credit crunch. Could you give me more details of your situation pls. I am interested in hearing any stories about people who have lost money - on the record or anonymously
Regards
Natalie Clarke

I

iconoverseas

Hi, What is your piece about? I would be happy to contribute from a "positive outlook" angle. I am based in London so feel free to contact me.

N

naxal

Hi there

Hi I am a journalist with the Daily Mail and I am researching a piece about people who have invested in property in Dubai and have lost money because of the credit crunch. Could you give me more details of your situation pls. I am interested in hearing any stories about people who have lost money - on the record or anonymously
Regards
Natalie Clarke
Please also expose Schon Properties .Perhaps they have a presence in UK .

Regards .

Status
Not open for further replies.