CASA DUBAI into LIQUIDATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smith11

HI
I don't think i can pm on here. my email is kate dot campbell19 at btinternet dot com. I am in touch with a group of investors in abjar (khuyools other development). I'll let you know all the details when you email me.
Dear Friends,
As for CASA case, nothing can be achieved then to waste our time. Now we consider ourselves smart, getting on forum etc. etc. I just wants to know why at first we just sent money to them without confirming who is the developer.
Nobody to blame, CASA was good at that time becuase my all the money which I have sent to CASA, was forwarded to the developer, only the last payment of mine is the problem. This is not the problem with CASA, even many developers ran away. Just look at the reason. And the reason is not DUBAI but world wide peoperty market, share market, and even industries are suffereing. So who to blame. nobody, yes but I consider myself to blame. Why CASA gone ?, the reason many of us tried to file suit again them. Do you know the fact, they tried their level best to make some kind of settlements even, but just because of our smart people, they have to run.
They were even liquidating their Assets, just to adjust their payment with the Investors.

THIS IS THE ONE CASE WHICH I KNOW FOR MYSELF.

If you wants to know their intentions, just mail them direct and ask their intentions only. I can bet you will get positive reply, but your email should be in nice and reasonable manner.

As for Dubai properties. Yes market has gone down, but not at the level of 10 years back, the Villa in spring 3 bed are still selling at 1.6 to 2.0 Million, whereas I have purchased from the open market for 0.85 Million in November 2005. Meaning I got the rent for 3 years @ 70,000 to 145,000, almost like 300,000, so, where I am in loss. I know properties slump in Japan, you can still buy at the price of 25% of prices of 1990.

WE ARE THE CAUSE OF THIS SLUMP, PANIC. If we all continue as we were doing before, no developer will run away, and no real estate to run. Why they will run?
if they are getting good money. If they complete their projects, they will get better amounts of profits and even more as this is the time when raw materials are getting cheap.

ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE.

JUST ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION. Will you be able to get any money from CASA by filing suit against them? ANWERE IS '''NOTHING'''.

Don't consider I am from CASA or their representative. I just wrote becuase I know this case. My AED45,000/- are still pending with them, but my all earlier payments they have paid to developers.

JUST PRAY FOR MARKET RECOVERY. Nothing else, everything will be covered.

I am sorry if any or all of you don't like my quote.

A

alai00

Update for Al Owais Heights

Al Owais Development have opened Escrow Account with Ajman Bank.

you can get the Details from Sapphire Properties
04 -3960044

Status
Not open for further replies.