Caribbean looks set for a property market boost in 2013

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Brazilian and Italian buyers are leading a new mini boom in the Caribbean property market with the start of 2013 seeing an increase in interest in real estate in the region. The Caribbean has seen property prices fall around 10 to 20% since the economic downturn of 2007 and sales also fell off. However, six [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Caribbean looks set for a property market boost in 2013

Ryan M

Ryan M

Looks like a good destination for investors to consider.I think the Caribbean property market is influenced by the American market and as the American market continues to look rosy , we can expect the same for the Caribbean.

A

Alvin

Looks like a good destination for investors to consider.I think the Caribbean property market is influenced by the American market and as the American market continues to look rosy , we can expect the same for the Caribbean.
Ryan, that's a useful hint on Caribbean property market. Am looking for the apt time to invest on st maarten properties, which I could change into a vacation rental home. :shakehands: