Cape Verde

O

overseas wills

I'd be interested in hearing or having a section dedicated to Cape Verde.

I

Ian666

I went on a family holiday to Sal in November 07 and stayed at The Djadsal Hotel ( all inclusive) we probably stayed to eat in there approx 6 out of the 14 days we were there. The restaurants that we ate out at were very nice indeed, and very reasonably priced. Travelling around the island it was like walking round a building site, but if there is changes going to be made then this is a something that everyone has to put up with. We as a family used to like Lanzarote, sal is much the same when all the developement was going on there. Unlike many of the Canary islands there are golden sand beaches and the sea is turquoise like many of the caribbean islands. The people are very friendly and we did not feel threatened in anyway at all night or day not like the Dom Rep This made our stay very pleasant and relaxing. There is lots of good points for the CV islands mainly the weather and if your willing to travel to the canaries then fly just 1 hr further and relax in a climate akin to the Caribbean.