Cant sell Apartment at £40,000 discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MONEYMAKER

you are very right
None of which alters the fact that "Bigeyes" cant's sell his flat even at a £40k loss !. Actually, when you add in the interest he's lost on capital, plus service charges and possible mortgage costs his loss is even greater. From what I've read elsewhere he isn't alone; In fact I can find no evidence of ANY resale market in Bulgaria's coastal and ski resorts, despite what agents may claim.

M

MONEYMAKER

you are very right
bansko is a 10 year plus investment,at the minute it is like bosnia,this airport everyones ranting about is nonsense and without it bansko just is not feasable,does anyone expect an american airline to open a fully functional airport to a resoort that is busy 4 months per year,,,i dont,,when golf courses are complete and operational then yes this is when the airport will happen,as i say without it bansko does not stand a chance,so my view is for the next 3 4 years you will be buying property out there for the same money it was originally sold for.what really amuses me is that so many people have obviously bought out there without first visiting...

M

MONEYMAKER

It Is Just Now That Folk Are Realising That They Have Overpaid In Bulgaria,due To Greedy Property Companies,and Yes The Best Way To Combat This,,if There Are Still Properties There Bieng Sold By The Developer,,is To Get Someone Out There To Advertise Your Property Very Visually,,for Sale At A Lower Price.the Agent Wont Buy Your Property Back ,but They Will Prioretize,the Sale Of Yours To Get It Out Of The Way

A

ashleyrigg

I agree. It's been over-hyped and over valued for a few years now. Bansko still have some reasonable deals by all accounts but the days of double digit growth seem well and truly over.:(

S

Sirius_C

Hello, I am trying to sell an apartment of my friends in Bulgaria. It is located in town of Pomorie (18 km. away from Sunny Beach) and 20 km. away from Burgas International Airport.

The apartment itself is 128 sq. m., on the second residential floor, the upper two floors are occupied by a British designer and his son. Actually, they bought the entire floors and merged the available two apartments on floor, making huge apartments of 260 sq. m. The building is in the very center of Pomorie, 50 metres of the Sea Garden and 400 m. away from beach.

The flat is fully finished, has fitted kitchen, air conditioners in each room, and local electricity-based apartment's hot water-run heating through radiators in each room. The apartment was bought and designed for living of Bulgarians that now are in the USA and are not going back.

The price is 135 000 EUR or about 96 000 GBP. It is worth buying with regards to quiet central location, overlooking the main town's pedestrian shopping street, 50 m. from quay and sea garden (park). Only two big apartments on floor - very easy management .
The flat consists of 2 bedrooms with wardrobes, huge living room with fitted kitchen (including oven and cooker hood),one big bathroom with shower unit, mirror and shelves, another toilet, 2 balconies, loft room (7 sq. m.),service room with boiler and local heating installations (both boilers of stainless steel). I can provide photos if anyone is interested.

Sorry for being off-topic, but this is an exclusive offer because not only the flat is a great investment, but because the building quality is great - no plaster cardboard, used in almost all holiday buildings in Bulgaria, but only solid and YTONG walls. E-mail:, phone: 00359 886 544881.

J

JOHNNY

For Transfer Cheap

I have apartment in Perun Lodge Bansko, apartment 152, it cost 85,700 euro I have invested 37.300 euro i am prepared to transfer my contract at a loss, anybody interested make me an offer and i will discuss. I do not expect to get my investment all back but it would be better than letting the developer keep it as profit and resell it to someone else.

Thanks

W

weenie

Weather in Bulgaria

I Disagree! The weather is great there. I travell to Bansko on buisness several times a year and when it is not in the winter months it is roasting most of the year round! If you look at the weather today, it is above 30 degrees for the whole week!

M

Monika Berlin

The apartment is listed on the developers website (last one of the listing ie: apt. 510 in section A2 -

Total area is in excess of 110 sq metres and the apartment has a pool view.

You will notice that the actual price that I will accept is less than any available ONE bed on the complex.

My price will also include ALL furnishings (including soft furnishings) AND maintenance fees paid until the summer of 2008.

Unlike the majority of off-plan there will be no worries as regards CGT as I will agree to the full purchase price on the notary deeds.
I'm sorry to hear you have problems to sell. It's funny I'm reading this now after seeing a documentary about a successful investor from Britain last night. Judging by her experince and the comments from real estate professionals after Bulgaria's market seems to be still very hot.

Makes me wonder how much of this is exaggeration or not. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.