Cancelling a contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

financier888

I have contacted my developer but have been told that in Ajman there is no any rules about cancelling a contract and they do not want to reimburse 70% of paid amount.I tried to contact ARRA but no response. Does anybody know some lawyer to help or at least to advise what to do?
hi Ronny - I am sure there are statutes 'CONTRACT LAW' in Ajman and although the developer may be in denial - there may be applicable statutes... The only contract that i understand that cannot be broken is the one you sign in blood with the devil... You need to consult an atty in Ajman (which should not cost you on the first consultation) and they will know if there is an applicable law. problem is, so many of the reservation forms and many SPA's were meager and not professionally done.. However, assuming there are existing contract laws on the books, chances are - the developer doesn't have the money to refund you ! - this is the biggest problem I see up there and for many of the smaller developers in Dubai...

the best thing would be to try to visit ARRA - with the help and assistance of a local if possible .. A local can help you get your answer in light speed...

S

shoeb

It happen some time for that i must say we should read all the document before to sign by the way you need to contact some one legal professional then you can come up with this problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.