Canadian property bubble fears as real estate prices and sales soar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Property prices and sales in Canada are soaring creating fears about a property bubble with surge*most pronounced in Vancouver and Toronto.

Sales of existing properties in Canada were up 73% in November compared to last year's level,*figures from the Canadian Real Estate Association show. A total of 36,383 residential properties*traded hands, only 0.4% off of the all time high for November and setting new monthly sales*records for Ontario and Quebec.

Click Here to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Canadian property bubble fears as real estate prices and sales soar

P

PatF

The markets are out of our control. The best thing we can do is just keep generating leads and doing our best to seal the deals. That the way I always see it.

J

jitendrasnv

Banned
The markets are out of our control. The best thing we can do is just keep generating leads and doing our best to seal the deals. That the way I always see it.
HI,This the same way that I do and infant it will results profit too.The market ups and down will make a great loss but it can be avoided by tis fact.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.