Can your style of decorating affect the value of your property?

• Thread starter totallyproperty
  • Start date
T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
It will surprise an awful lot of people to learn that the styling and type of decorating throughout your home can have a material impact upon potential buyers. Experts believe that by spending just a few hundred pounds this could in some circumstances be the difference between selling your property at the asking price or having to discount the price you were after.

J

JenniferKelly

Yes, I will definitely affect the price of property. Interior decoration is one of the easy way to increase the value of it.

George79

George79

Of course it can. Positive and negative. Good decoration can hide the flaws of the house and so increase its value. On the other hand, poor decoration may give the impression overall poor condition of the property.

G

georgestanley032

I believe it has an impact in the value of the property. Whether it's good or bad depends on the person wanting to buy the property. But I do believe that adding simple and neutral decorations to the property brings more value to it.

S

SophieEvans

Yes, of course. That is the reason, why you have to hire a professional for interior design and decoration.

M

MaryJcobs

Real state is big market to invest your money and after some time it could be double.

S

shinystar

May be May be not,as styling a home is as per the person living in it , but when the property is considered for sale , than the property should be designed in order to sell it , and of coarse too loud and dark colors and dis organised property does not attract buyers , as the appearance is cumbersome.

J

John Lewis

Yes definitely it can increase the value of your property.Interior decoration play vital role for increasing the value of it.

N

nmb

We live in a world where cosmetic appearances can make or break investments and the property market is no different. You will not necessarily need to spend a fortune decorating your property assets but giving the right impression to potential buyers could make or break any deal. After all, you don't get a second chance to make a first impression!

L

lookinginvest

All I will say on this subject is that you do not get a second chance to make a first impression. Make the most of it!

C

Chris Tian

I agree with your point that if the house is designed well then the value can be easily go high compare to the simple houses. It won't give you 1000 pounds in return but I am sure in the end you will have some profit whether it's of 50 pounds to 150 but you will have the advantage.

Take it as, a buyer has 2 options and both have the same facilities(counting only house as the factor to buy it) so what you think which one he will choose? The answer is simple and it's the one he finds more decorative.

J

John Scott

Of course, the decorating style can affect the value of your property. A well design home can increase the value of your home and help you get the better price.

N

nmb

When decorating I would be careful about straying too far from neutral colours. The further away from neutral colours you stray the more chance you will alienate some potential buyers - nothing too garish!

O

OhhEnnEmm

Definitely, as simple as it may be to change, it still naturally affects the way people perceive the overall package.

R

realdeals

Neutral colours and styles allow a would be buyer to put their own stamp on the property - if the style and colouring is overpowering then this might put some sellers off.

M

MilkyFloor

Sure! I've already noticed that small things could make your apartments look better. For example, if you will use a lot of textiles, your apartment will look cozy. AS for me, I prefer to use a large number of pillows and rugs at my house. I'm usually using contemporary rugs from(moderated). Once I have bought a Persian rug there and since then I'm in love with these rugs. So, I think that if I will remove all my rugs and pillows, my house will look completely another way

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dora Wi

I agree. Interior design has a big effect on the aesthetics of the property, and the state of the design can also affect how much you will have to spend on the property if you decide to refurbish it later. So it's logical that the price will be affected, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OliviaGmail

The style of the decorating the property plays an important role in the outlook of the property.

S

saipatil5666

World Class Residential Homes In Bengaluru

Bengaluru is the fastest-growing major city in India and the second-largest in the country. It represents the country's GDP's fourth greatest contributor. The Indian IT industry has made Bangalore its center. Large information technology companies like Wipro and Infosys have their headquarters there, earning the area the nickname "India's Silicon Valley." People who want the finer things in life will find plenty of options in this bustling, international metropolis. Bengaluru's housing market is diverse, featuring a wide range of home styles. Property in Bengaluru is said to be the most desirable and reasonable in the country.
Residential Projects
Sparkling Springs
Located in Eagle Ridge, Ckikkakammana Halli, Bengaluru, Sparkling Springs is a project developed by Puravankara Group. Apart from the standard facilities like a gym, steam room, sauna, billiards room, games room, pool table, infinity pool, tennis court, and basketball hoop, Sparkling Springs also offers special amenities like a zone so peaceful that you'd be compelled to take a barefoot stroll on them. Along with a ballet room, which is a terrific location to tone your body and hone your movements, this project also has a karaoke and jamming space where all you need to do is grab a microphone and have some fun. 3 bhk flats in Bengaluru are available at a selling price of INR 3.57 CR.

DS Max Sky City
Located in Dsmax Skycity Road, Devin Paradise Enclave, Bengaluru, DS Max Sky City is a project developed by DS Max Properties Pvt Ltd. DS Max Sky City, is a stunning development with well-designed apartments available at affordable pricing. Sky City's stunning residences at Thanisandra offer a lifestyle fit for a king. Due to Sky City, you will no longer be aware that you are residing in the center of the city, making your home the ideal retreat following a long day at work. These private flats in Thanisandra provide opulent residences that miraculously escape the city center hubbub. Additionally, there are some advantages to residing in flats in a decent area. 3 bhk flats in Bengaluru are available at a selling price of INR 90.24 Lacs.

Prestige Finsbury Park
Located in Gummanahalli, Bengaluru, Prestige Finsbury Park is a project developed by Prestige Group. Prestige Finsbury Park is a sizable township destination with 25 acres that is located next to the aeropolis in the KIADB-created IT/Aerospace and Hardware Park, which will one day serve as the center for the IT and Aerospace industries. Prestige Finsbury Park is situated among a small parcel of residential buildings within The Park. Schools and institutions of reputation, hospitals, as well as centers for shopping and leisure, are all conveniently located nearby. 1, 2, and 3 bhk flats in Bangalore are available at a selling price of INR 35.1 Lacs, 59.13 Lacs, and 72.13 Lacs respectively.

Do follow below links for more information:
Sparkling Springs - https://www.dwello.in/view/sparkling-springs-by-puravankara-group-at-ckikkakammana-halli_11b3af20-6377-408d-aa46-55e86a5f2bf8