Can Emaar really help

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Analyzer

Hi

I have 10% payment left on 90% cash paid 1-Bed with Emaar, however finding the last 10% is difficult during the summer months.

Emaar offer a 3 month payment extension and the option to seek finance with banks. Had anyone else ran into this problem and is there any advice?

Thanks in advance

F

financier888

Hi

I have 10% payment left on 90% cash paid 1-Bed with Emaar, however finding the last 10% is difficult during the summer months.

Emaar offer a 3 month payment extension and the option to seek finance with banks. Had anyone else ran into this problem and is there any advice?

Thanks in advance
with 90% equity - paid in cash - you should have no problem obtaining bank financing - also - if you have another property with 40% due - you can probably get financing for both and be sorted - in the meantime - grab the extension and start shopping for the mgt.

A

Analyzer

Appreciate the feedback. Any idea with willing lenders?

Islamic banks are closed for the summer and I hear mortgage applications are lengthy, expensive and no guarantee of success in the UAE. And there's complications lending to non residences.

T

talk

Islamic banks are closed for the summer and I hear mortgage applications are lengthy, expensive and no guarantee of success in the UAE. And there's complications lending to non residences.
It looks as if you have only 2 opts.
1.SELL.
2TERMINATE CONTRACT WITH DEVELOPERS

Only the developer can ask RERA for a cancellation,and what you get back will depend on the construction stage.

F

financier888

the projects should be very close to completion and you have quite a bit of equity - 90% in one case - so, the 'loan to value' ratio falls well into the pro forma used by the banks... You should consult your investor relations exec at Emaar - and ask them to refer you to banks they work with. It also may depend on which banks you use at home - for instance - if you have accts with Stan Chart or HSBC - and a good track record with them - you may be able to get the loan from the Dubai based operation

talk to Emaar - insofar as 'banks being off for the summer? ' - not sure where you heard that..

Status
Not open for further replies.