Cambridge - Memon

• Thread starter imported_john11
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_john11

I have bought a property from these guys, and they have caused me big problems. Up to date I have paid 25%, last July when my next payment was due I refused to pay it as I had no evidence that any work had been done. They started ground work last November, for all you guys all this really is is 'Digging a whole'. Do not think work has commenced when this happens!!. So in November they sent me some pictures showing the ground work. I agreed to make payments but asked for the escrow account as this was now the law in Dubai. They only passed this to me in April and while arranging payment for this they duly cancelled my unit, I now am waiting for their legal department to contact me. An absolutely disgraceful company and check their other projects at Sports City, Champions Tower 1,2,3. No work looks like it has been carried out there neither.

I

imported_austin

John i think you are mistaking, as I have bought 4 commercial units in Cambridge Business Centre and the developer is Memon Investment LLC. This is a very reputable company in the market. I didn't find a single problem with this company, as they have escrow accounts, they also send me construction picture every quarter of the year. The price of my units have gone up by 45% percent and I have also paid on my units 15%. I can easily resell my units in the secondary market but I still want to wait for more premium. I m sure your problem will be sort out very soon. Very good company from my point of view.

Y

yousf

John i think you really mistaking because i am a investment consultant in this market from long time & i am very much upto date about every other company in Dubai & Memon developers have no problem so far infect i sold around couple of their project & it was a very clean deal without any issues & i'm still selling their project to my clients.
They had given me all the copy of their contracts, Ascrow account copies & etc.
I think you need to contact their managers becasue may be you interacting with some unprofessional consultant. I hope it works out for you soon.

For further information, inquiries or any kind of help with you investments please feel free to contact me on 00971-50-2035663.

Regards,
Yousuf Javed
Investment Consultant

Status
Not open for further replies.