Calling all Profile Properties customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tbashir

Hi,

I have a studio apartment in IC Spain and am using Profile Properties to manage it. I am trying to gather a list of people who are also using Profile to manage their properties. The reason for gathering name is so that whenever any of us have any issues with Profile we can use the power of many customers to get things done.
For example Profile are trying to charge some of their customers to collect the title deeds for us but not others.

So if your using Profile to manage your property please PM me or reply to this thread.

Tariq

B

BobbytheBuilder

Good thinking Tariq,the more power you have when dealing with these useless realestate agents the better.

Hi,

I have a studio apartment in IC Spain and am using Profile Properties to manage it. I am trying to gather a list of people who are also using Profile to manage their properties. The reason for gathering name is so that whenever any of us have any issues with Profile we can use the power of many customers to get things done.
For example Profile are trying to charge some of their customers to collect the title deeds for us but not others.

So if your using Profile to manage your property please PM me or reply to this thread.

Tariq

Status
Not open for further replies.