Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Calling all owners of apartments in Miramar Palace, Sunny Beach

Discussion in 'Bulgaria Property' started by Louise2007, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Louise2007

Louise2007 New Member

Hi I am looking for owners of the apartments in Miramar Palace, Sunny Beach. (part of the Hotel Planeta complex)

I am wondering what other owners are doing about renting their apartment out.

If there is anyone out there please get in touch.

2. Mike

Mike New Member

Miramar Palace rental 2008

Louise,

There are a number of Miramar owners who are looking to rent out apartments together as a group and have agents in Western Europe interested in acting on our behalf. We're looking for a new agent because we're unable to get through to Miramar management and have concerns about their reliability. If you're interested in joining us then give me a call on 00447973151342 and I'll point you in the right direction.

We'd also be interested in hearing from any agents interested in taking on apartments for the forthcoming season.

Mike.

3. Mike

Mike New Member

miramarownersgroup

If you own an apartment in Miramar Palace, Burgas, Sunny Beach. Please search for miramarownersgroup in google

4. Glide

Glide New Member

Rent apartament in Sunny Beach Planeta Hotel

Hello,

I would like to rent 2x apartaments at the Planeta Complex for the week of 9-17 August.

If possible please email me at fcoucelo@glidetours.pt or call +351960000544 or +447942696960

Thank you

Fernando Coucelo

5. bocko

bocko New Member

hey there,
    I am located in Bulgaria.
    do you need help
    Regards
    Bocko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.