Calling all owners of apartments in Miramar Palace, Sunny Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Louise2007

Hi I am looking for owners of the apartments in Miramar Palace, Sunny Beach. (part of the Hotel Planeta complex)

I am wondering what other owners are doing about renting their apartment out.

If there is anyone out there please get in touch.

M

Mike

Miramar Palace rental 2008

Hi I am looking for owners of the apartments in Miramar Palace, Sunny Beach. (part of the Hotel Planeta complex)

Louise,

There are a number of Miramar owners who are looking to rent out apartments together as a group and have agents in Western Europe interested in acting on our behalf. We're looking for a new agent because we're unable to get through to Miramar management and have concerns about their reliability. If you're interested in joining us then give me a call on 00447973151342 and I'll point you in the right direction.

We'd also be interested in hearing from any agents interested in taking on apartments for the forthcoming season.

Mike.

M

Mike

miramarownersgroup

If you own an apartment in Miramar Palace, Burgas, Sunny Beach. Please search for miramarownersgroup in google

G

Glide

Rent apartament in Sunny Beach Planeta Hotel

Hello,

I would like to rent 2x apartaments at the Planeta Complex for the week of 9-17 August.

If possible please email me at [email protected] or call +351960000544 or +447942696960

Thank you

Fernando Coucelo

B

bocko

hey there,
I am located in Bulgaria.
do you need help
Regards
Bocko

Status
Not open for further replies.