Calling all INVESTORS of TORONTO TOWER of AL ATTAR GROUP OF PROPERTIES.

D

dansss

ALL investors of TORONTO TOWER.According to RERA property updates the property is on hold as there is no progress,it is the same as it was.since 2007 the handover date.

And the investors' funds are unnecessarily held up,they say if RERA scraps the project then only they can refund.Rera site complaint no response.

ALL investors need to unite to proceed against this.

S

samnajy

somebody told me that Toronto Tower canceled by RERA..... What is the next step ???

D

dansss

reply to your post regarding toronto tower.

No not cancelled from what i know.Please let me know how you know that it is cancelled.From my information at Rera site it was on hold.Now no info at all about progress of toronto tower.please call my mob 0505583207 immediately..If not cancelled we can meet and decide what action to take.Please also get other persons who are the investors if you are aware.My email is dansss at the rate hotmail dot com.please email your contact details.Are you located in Dubai.

B

Bulldozer

Hunter Gatherer ...
Dear All

I just wanted to let you all know about an update on my dealings with The Liquidation Committee at Dubai Court and the solicitors in Dubai dealing with Vancouver Tower, Toronto Tower and Global Point.

Global Point – starting settlements, am liaising with solicitors on the best way forward as the available funds for this project are still not fully released by Al Attar. Can update those interested.

Vancouver and Toronto Towers are under active settlement - at last count over 50 cases have now been settled through the solicitor since i achieved my own (mine was the 7th) in December 2017.

I have just completed the settlements for 2 further investors (nos 5 and 6 that I have now completed) :

5. Mr C - Percentage recouped of 40% (initially agreed at 35% then increased to 40%) f invested amount, completed in 2019

6. Mr C & Ms M – Percentage recouped of 40% of invested amount, completed in 2019

If you haven't started your own settlement, I urge you to start now - the pace is such that the settlement cases are now being prepared in batches. In addition the settlement percentages will be dropping soon to 30-35% - Al Attar is settling at lower percentages, claiming a variety of excuses and delaying tactics.

I am still offering assistance to achieve your settlement on your behalf, references are available upon request if you wish to speak with those whom I’ve already completed settlements for. There are some costs involved, and I do charge a fee. Please get in touch directly for more information, and to discuss your own situation.

All the best, and hope you've managed to get some money back!

S

syed267

Good Day
Do you have any update on the phase 3 gpd. Been to dubai couple of times but they've just said its in court every time
. Regards
Syed

B

Bulldozer

Hunter Gatherer ...
This thread is ONLY for AL ATTAR PROPERTIES (DEVELOPER) and specifically TORONTO TOWER, VANCOUVER TOWER and GLOBAL POINT.

Please get in touch with me directly if you still havent recieved your money back for Toronto Tower and Vancouver Tower, or if you are invested in Global Point.
Thanks