ad

Calling all investors impacted by Alpha Student Management and Emerging Property LTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Julia Macmillan

Hi, you can try to get Andrew Crump but I doubt he will come. I am prepared for a sunday meeting at 3 pm somewhere in london. A quiet hotel with some seating in a lobbly to get say 10 of us for a start.

Last edited:
J

JB1

Hi I too have a property at Tudor Studios. What did you think of the communication from Emerging Property last night? I found it really weird that Andrew Crump is trying to herd us all to go with a lawyer and insolvency practitioner of his choosing. This seems very strange. I think we need to find a way of all getting together and finding our own legal representation. Has anyone sought independent legal advice yet? My name is Julia Macmillan
Julia:
I have seen no communication from Emerging Property , despite several attempts to get myself on the circulation list, so cannot really respond. But as you say, we might have conflicting aims.

L

Luna Amarn

I think we( investors) should try to meet somewhere in London...what do you all think.
Also affected by this situation.

I think that there is something fishy about this entire arrangement from the Seller's side. Let's get together, gather information and take collective action. By the time Emerging Property get back to us, it might be that Alpha made other arrangements and we have less to claim. Let us be mindful of the fact that Emerging Property promoted and sold these investments so they are not to be completely relied on or trusted.

I suggest we meet in Central London, somewhere accessible to all.

Meeting Day: Sunday 20th Jan 2019
Meeting Time: 4.00pm
Venue: The Boot (pub)
116 Cromer St, London WC1H 8BS
It is a short walking distance from King's Cross Station

I will be there ready to meet with anyone serious about taking action.

Time is of essence here and we have been made to wait for 6 months.

L

Luna Amarn

I hope that you can make it on Sunday then.

Last edited:
J

Julia Macmillan

I think that there is something fishy about this entire arrangement from the Seller's side. Let's get together, gather information and take collective action. By the time Emerging Property get back to us, it might be that Alpha made other arrangements and we have less to claim. Let us be mindful of the fact that Emerging Property promoted and sold these investments so they are not to be completely relied on or trusted.

Time is of the essence here and we have been made to wait for 6 months.
ok

Last edited:
R

realdeals

Might be useful to post the facts from the meeting so others who could not make the meeting are kept up to date with what is happening? You would need to be careful of posting comments which you could not back up if asked to do so.

J

Janeygw

I don’t think that’s a good idea as we really shouldn’t be discussing details on a public forum!

P

Propertyconsultant1

Also affected by this situation.

Time is of essence here and we have been made to wait for 6 months.
It's worth to follow Andrew's advice and wait for his following email report which should arrive by the end of next week. It is very important and crucial in our best interests to act collectively! Do not take action alone..will be against your personal and all the Landlords involved interests.

P

Propertyconsultant1

Update your email preferences in order to receive the EP communication.

L

Luna Amarn

It's worth to follow Andrew's advice and wait for his following email report which should arrive by the end of next week. It is very important and crucial in our best interests to act collectively! Do not take action alone..will be against your personal and all the Landlords involved interests.
It is worth receiving independent advice and taking collective action. Unfortunately, EP are sales agents and they are not legal advisers. I do not know who would ever argue against that!

R

RN558

Hi Guys, can we not post anything on this forum anymore for reasons.Thank you

E

Emma Stakes

I suppose we've all had the e-mail from Emerging Properties' Andrew Crump. It seems that Alpha owe them money as well, so they should be well & truly on our side.
Loss of contact with the two directors of Alpha is not a good sign.
I've sent a copy of the two messages (re: Alpha Student Management, & Green Parks Holidays(Ilfracombe) Ltd to Charlotte Munroe at Gordon Brown Law Firm.
I'm also considering contacting Action Fraud section of the Police as this seems like a nationwide problem, however, I'll wait till I get a response from GBLF, hopefully on Monday 7th.
I suppose we've all had the e-mail from Emerging Properties' Andrew Crump. It seems that Alpha owe them money as well, so they should be well & truly on our side.
Loss of contact with the two directors of Alpha is not a good sign.
I've sent a copy of the two messages (re: Alpha Student Management, & Green Parks Holidays(Ilfracombe) Ltd to Charlotte Munroe at Gordon Brown Law Firm.
I'm also considering contacting Action Fraud section of the Police as this seems like a nationwide problem, however, I'll wait till I get a response from GBLF, hopefully on Monday 7th.
I’m
New to the forum not sure how this site entirely works, but I’m in the same boat, I’m an investor , with three student flats. Is the meeting still going ahead tomorrow in London ? I’m at loss of what to do pls can someone advise and I’ll be there but travelling from the north so need some communication ASAP

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
I have been asked to delete this thread as members are talking to each other elsewhere having been poached by one of the members to another service.
This thread will remain in place as it is perfectly safe to discuss matters in here.
However any further incidents of directing members to competing services may result in the perpetrator being banned.

E

Emma Stakes

I have been asked to delete this thread as members are talking to each other elsewhere having been poached by one of the members to another service.
This thread will remain in place as it is perfectly safe to discuss matters in here.
However any further incidents of directing members to competing services may result in the perpetrator being banned.
Ok

W

Waqas

Hi guys pls be careful what you post here. This is public forum and you don’t want ASM reading our thoughts.... pls think about it

Thanks

M

Markwellls01

Hi - I have an interest in a student place in Huddersfield, so to my co investor and I by EP. Can anyone tell me if there really is a group action being organised? If so where to sign up?

Like most here I have the letter from Alpha and the one from EP and I am in touch with Gordon Brown but nothing communicated for two weeks.

P

Propertyconsultant1

Hi - I have an interest in a student place in Huddersfield, so to my co investor and I by EP. Can anyone tell me if there really is a group action being organised? If so where to sign up?

Like most here I have the letter from Alpha and the one from EP and I am in touch with Gordon Brown but nothing communicated for two weeks.
Check your email preferences as EP sent some emails with updates. Next email with a road map will be sent by EP by the end of this week. Check it.

D

DEAN LEAROYD

This is message for all investors impacted by Alpha Student Management (ASM) and Emerging Property LTD.

I bought a Student studio buy to let property via Emerging Property ltd with guaranteed 10% yield for 10 years. Recent email from Management company indicates no rent payment for 3q18 and 1q19 and reduce rent going forward.

If you are impacted pls get in touch we need investors to work collectively to fight for breach of contract.

Thanks
Waqas Anis
Also in the same boat Waqas with none unit at scholars court

count me in also

Dean

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
As members are continuing to flout forum rules despite being asked not to this thread is now closed for any further comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.