Calabria - Southern Italy - Fantastic Market

D

DC

This market is half to a third the price of Spain, you can get their from UK from 30 pounds return and rental yields are 10%. It is very good bargain market. PM if you would like to know more.

C

Charlotte_BB

It is A good market we currently have properties avaliable there and they are beautiful.

F

fuzz

italy

I have also just purchased a unit in Jewel of the Sea in Southern Italy. It is absolutely stunning there.

Having worked and lived in Spain for 6 years I have learned a thing or 2 about the property game and I am sure Italy is a very good bet.

Please mail me on [email protected] if you would like more info.

A

ady1231

Hey;

Guys i need an un-biased opinion about the properties there, what are the expectations for Capital Appreciation? I heared Calabria IS NOT SAFE , is this true, i need a good opinions by normal people not agents!

Cheers

A

awahee123

Banned
I have heard of quite a few people now investing in southern Italy,however I am still looking for info on any developments,can anyone help?

L

lynguy

Calabria - unsafe?

Did you get any feedback as I am looking to fly over next month with a view to purchasing.

Thanks JG

L

lynguy

calabria

Thanks for that. Have you purchased yet? I have already bought in Cyprus stunnung apartment great location and fab financing.

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi JG,

Where in cyprus you bought and what type of financing you got.

L

lynguy

Cyprus

Hi JG,

Where in cyprus you bought and what type of financing you got.

Paphos jus ourside I can arrange viewing trips and the financing is fab £2k to reserve fully refundable if you decide not to buy, 15% dep payable over 6 months then 5% on completion 80% non status mortgage arranged within 2 days.

If you need to contact me call 07971926056.

Hope this helps

C

Chantel

Calabria

Hi,

I looked at buying in Calabria. What have people found the rental market to be like for holiday lets? I too heard it was not safe and was told that it would have slow growth. What have people's experiences been like? It is beautiful, affordable and would seem like a good place to purchase.

Chantel

W

willowtree1

Calabria is still a emerging market but with the added benefit of a existing rental market who are mainly italians who come down to calabria in their masses during the summer months and their is actually a shortfall of decent holiday accomadation particularly in june,july and august in many areas.The germans are also starting to appear with Air berlin who have started to fly in to Lamezia airport.For British investors Good deals can be found with Ryanair flying from Stanstead twice a week however these are busy flights.The italian government is pumping over 20 billion euros into the region much of this going into the road network which has vastly improved and is continuing to do so.Calabria has a great deal to offer in terms of natural beauty,climate and cuisine which in my view few places can match anywhere in the world and i personally cannot think of a safer place to invest.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deinon

I have heard of quite a few people now investing in southern Italy,however I am still looking for info on any developments,can anyone help?

hello i'm italian real estate agent... can i help you?
elena

E

essepi74

Hi,
I live in Calabria and my dream is to see my region developed (actually, I'm from Milan but I have been living here since 1983, after 10 years past in Perugia, other beautiful place).
I'm a translator but I'm always looking for people interested in buying and investing in my region, as I have professional and builders friends.
If you need some information about my region, please feel free to contact me.
I love my region:)

D

distant dreamer

If you're looking for something in the stylish resort of Pizzo on the west coast, take a look at our website as theres a new release which sounds great - and all apartments have seaviews!

D

Damian George

hi guys,

i have asked some questions and it seams like this is the real deal - i have worked with dream coast homes for many years and they where on of the first in polaris world, they have now moved to Calabria - prices are starting from Euro 80k

have a look at Dream Coast Homes

B

B&I

Calabria

I am looking for a big parcel of land in Calabria...good location, first to the sea, close to airport etc. to develop a resort.

After three weeks calling and contacting every agent, not one single agent replied and not one singe offer was received!!!

Oh by the way I speak Italian!!!!

W

willowtree1

We have a medium sized resort development coming online shortly of 60 units restaurant and bar facilities on the east coast close to Zambrone 2 mins walk to beach around 40 kms from the airport at Lamezia.The italian building company involved are interested in joint ventures if this is of interest to you ?

B

B&I

Hi Jackfrench

Hi Jackfrench,

I am very interested. Please forward me all details and documentation.
stefanb at borgandimbroll dot com