Calabria - Southern Italy - Fantastic Market

C

cher

Historical property in calabria

hello i'm italian real estate agent... can i help you?
elena
Hi Elena,
I am looking for a one bedroom property with character and views in a nice village no more than 12km to the sea. I don't want modern, or a renovation project but don't mind painting and minor work. I have 35,000 Euro's to spend on the property. Do you have anything?
Cher:

S

Sally-Anne Brown

We have just launched a portfolio of properties all over Calabria, southern Italy starting at under €60,000 Italy Rediscovered

If you are looking for new resorts to market, we are looking for agents to work with us. Please message or email me [email protected]

R

Robert Davies

property in calabria

Hi Cher
Check out calabrianinvest they are local to Pizzo and sell old and new. Good luck.
Bob

Hi Elena,
I am looking for a one bedroom property with character and views in a nice village no more than 12km to the sea. I don't want modern, or a renovation project but don't mind painting and minor work. I have 35,000 Euro's to spend on the property. Do you have anything?
Cher:

J

JWoody

I need some advise please, can anyone tell me of any free classified ad sites or newspapers in any of the main cities in Italy? Anywhere that advertises property for sale or for rent.

Much appreciated.

Cheers

Jason