Cairo Investments

• Thread starter mickthepropertyguru
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mickthepropertyguru

What about Cairo

Has anybody invested in Cairo. Rental yields seem to be very high along with low price per metre. Which are the best locations in the city ?

L

Lsab

Yes - to invest, no - to live! Sorry Mick, keep trying. Most members on the forum have bought on the Red Sea but I'm sure we'll start to get more interest in other parts of Egypt. One of the members - see in recent introductions - lives in Cairo. Maybe he could help.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Has anybody invested in Cairo. Rental yields seem to be very high along with low price per metre. Which are the best locations in the city ?
Under Overseas property forSale You will find details about Newest Damac Projects which is Hyde Park New Cairo check it

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Dear Forum members
i just thought as there is already chances in other Plas in Egypt for Investment Specialy In Cairo I liked to open this thread and i hope it will meet our needs, as there is already many projects in cairo deserve to be viewed or discussed, so I think its best to submit info about new projects in cairo and any questions regarding it
Regards
George

queenie40something

queenie40something

George I have moved your thread as there is already an existing one on investing in Cairo.

Status
Not open for further replies.