Cairo Festival City

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

I have just read about a new 20 billion Egyptian pound mega project modelled on Dubais Festival City that was launched yesterday. It will be located near to Cairo airport and spread over 3 million square meters. The city will be self contained and offer retail, hotels, luxury residential apartments and villas, offices and schools. The citys shopping centre and phase 1 of the residential units are expected to be ready for handover by the end of 2010 and the rest to be completed by 2011. It is expected to create 1500 jobs by the end of this year. The developer expects it to generate 1000's of jobs for Egyptians once completed.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi all

I have just read about a new 20 billion Egyptian pound mega project modelled on Dubais Festival City that was launched yesterday. It will be located near to Cairo airport and spread over 3 million square meters. The city will be self contained and offer retail, hotels, luxury residential apartments and villas, offices and schools. The citys shopping centre and phase 1 of the residential units are expected to be ready for handover by the end of 2010 and the rest to be completed by 2011. It is expected to create 1500 jobs by the end of this year. The developer expects it to generate 1000's of jobs for Egyptians once completed.
where did you read this queenie?

L

Lsab

Had a look at those links Alison - thank you. Also looked at several others but can't find anything on whats actually available or prices. Al Futtaim's website's got nothing either! It looks as though it will be a huge project which suprisingly, they say will be complete in 2011.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Had a look at those links Alison - thank you. Also looked at several others but can't find anything on whats actually available or prices. Al Futtaim's website's got nothing either! It looks as though it will be a huge project which suprisingly, they say will be complete in 2011.
in cairo here they have couple o signs in key locations

L

Lsab

Any chance that you could find out more about it whilst you're there please George? I know you're on holiday so don't work hard to get details :)

Status
Not open for further replies.