Cairo - Dreamland

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

try-one

Hello,
I just saw on a separate thread a reference to dramland in cairo....could anyone provide some feedback on that particular development (is it too late to buy there....are prices good and worth a look?)
Are there any similar developments planned in cairo?

I would like to buy a property in cairo in a safe zone (within a resort/gated development); would appreciate any feedback or recommendations...
I will google and post any info for other people interested.
thanks
Try-One

H

hiszein

Dream Land project is going well in 6th October , Its not the best place but its not bad.
you have a lot of options , if you give me more info about your needs (apartment,villa or town house and size needed) I can check and get you some pricing.
Also do you want something ready or you want to invest in a new property (much cheaper)

T

try-one

Wishlist

Hello,
I would like one of the following options:
- A 1 or two bedroom apartment, close to a pool (if possible)
- A patch of land - empty land to build in some years time

Off plan is my preference; less cost as possible
thanks

H

hiszein

I will check and let you know,I need to know your nationality as well
Hisham 0020123166249 (sms)

T

try-one

I'm a national from a latin american country (all the same)

thanks

L

Lsab

I will check and let you know,I need to know your nationality as well
Hisham 0020123166249 (sms)
Could you check out my reply to you on the first Cairo thread Hisham.
Thanks

P.S. I forgot to give nationality. Though I'm English my husband is Egyptian - he visits often but hasn't lived there for over 20 years so we're not very clued up on the property market there!

H

hiszein

email with prices

Did u get my email with Dreamland prices ?
Hisham
QUOTE=lsab;16708]Could you check out my reply to you on the first Cairo thread Hisham.
Thanks

P.S. I forgot to give nationality. Though I'm English my husband is Egyptian - he visits often but hasn't lived there for over 20 years so we're not very clued up on the property market there![/QUOTE]

L

Lsab

Did u get my email with Dreamland prices ?
Hisham
QUOTE=lsab;16708]Could you check out my reply to you on the first Cairo thread Hisham.
Thanks

P.S. I forgot to give nationality. Though I'm English my husband is Egyptian - he visits often but hasn't lived there for over 20 years so we're not very clued up on the property market there!
[/QUOTE]

No Hisham, I didn't get the email with prices.

H

hiszein

prices

resent , if you didn't receive it give me your email address to resend it
Hisham

No Hisham, I didn't get the email with prices.[/QUOTE]

R

Riccal

6th october city

Haven't heard of this one Iman - can't even find their website! I watch MBC4 but haven't seen the advert either. I'll look out for it today. Meantime if anyone's heard anything at all about this development please let us know. Most members on the forum are buying property on the Red Sea but I'm hoping that we'll start getting more input from buyers in other parts of Egypt too.
Hi
On that basis I have been trying to get a dialogue going with Dreamland Egypt in 6th October City. Cant get to have a sensible discussion with anybody. does anyone know anything about this development. Always people looking outside the beach and sun scenario.

Rick

R

Riccal

Dreamland

I tried to get info on this a while ago - have a look at this thread http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/4539-cairo-dreamland.html.

The prices we were given were too high for us but I've since seen lower qoutes elsewhere. I've searched but couldn't find them though - sorry! I take it you've been on their website? Probably calling them would be better?
Calling them is an adventure in itself. I live in Spain so am well accustomed to customer service as a foreign concept but these guys have to be among the worst. However, Im nothing if not resilient.

I have been trying to get some price points but cannot click thru their website to the relevant areas. Very lacksadaisical for "the largest project in africa".

Cheers

Rick

L

Lsab

I'll move our posts onto the Dreamland thread Rick - you never know, someone might have come across a foolproof way of getting information out of them!! At least I have the supposed advantage of an Arab speaking husband. It's not got me anywhere so far!

R

Riccal

dreamland

I'll move our posts onto the Dreamland thread Rick - you never know, someone might have come across a foolproof way of getting information out of them!! At least I have the supposed advantage of an Arab speaking husband. It's not got me anywhere so far!
I am steeling myself for another attempt to phone them shortly. Will post a result if I get anything

Status
Not open for further replies.