ad

Buying things for our new home

I

iamtammi

Hi,

Since we were new to our new house, we only had a few things due to the sudden pandemic, where can we buy other household items online?

Thanks,

R

realdeals

I've had great experience with Amazon, Wayfair and also Facebook Marketplace when finding new items for my house

D

Dora Wi

Ikea has good stuff too if you want to buy things anew.

Z

zivakrealtygroup

Well, if you have a purchased a house wherein people used to living in previously, then you may find some things already placed. It can be good furniture, showcase items, kitchen with basic necessities etc. which you can check out while inspecting home before you make the final deal. But, if you want to buy new things, here are some needful that you can check out for...
  • Carpets
  • Sets of towels
  • Bath mats for bathrooms
  • New bedsheets with pillows
  • Fresh plants for positive energy all around you
  • Curtains matching with your bedsheets and walls
  • Home décor items
  • Air conditioner (if needed)

B

bhupinderbhatti

I mostly shop from Amazon. I have a good experience with them. If you want to buy new things for your home then Amazon is best.
When you buying a house, you should keep these things in mind:
  • New Locks and Keys
  • Home Security System
  • Fire Safety

S

Simba

Ikea is the best store with household goods. There you can find many suitable models for the arrangement of all rooms.

S

SnowyKate

I mostly shop from Amazon, but IKEA also has good stuff.

P

philipsmat

Mat Living is a specialty rug store to find your favorite area carpet. We have an endless collection of area rugs from contemporary, luxury to the vintage rug that fits any home décor.

S

simonada

A house can be improved with the addition of new items that can be bought online and offline. Some home improvement blogs can help you decide which item to pick and how that will improve your home worth. For example, I was reading another thread on this forum that how buying a burning stove can improve your home. So this stove is one of the options to consider while selecting products.

Last edited:
J

jamiemd

If you are from canada, I would recommend Moderodecor, where I found some cool affordable things for the whole home. From accessories to decor items for each and every room, evrything was unique and great.

V

venuti

There are many things you can buy to decorate your new home, including:
  • Wall art
  • Rugs
  • Curtains
  • Blinds
  • Door Mats
  • Furniture
  • Accent pieces
  • Lighting
  • Houseplants
You can buy them online from Fixit Design company in the UAE. They have a wide variety of home decor items that can help you get started, so be sure to check them out!

S

saipatil5666

Buying things for new home you required property so here are few properties that you can explore:

Bengaluru became the Silicon Valley of India due to the abundance of employment opportunities. And the rapid growth of Bangalore's infrastructure is making the city more livable. Despite this, the housing market remains strong. Whether it is inexpensive housing or a posh sector, no project has lacked a touch of futuristic architecture-inspired living. The costs are also rather reasonable. Check out the below-mentioned projects in Bengaluru before you miss out on an opportunity to invest or purchase your dream home.

Residential Projects
Sobha Dream Acres
Located in Silver Woods Main Road, Varthur, Bengaluru, Sobha Dream Acres is a project developed by Sobha Limited. These apartments in Bangalore have luxurious homes that are a long way from the hustle and bustle of the city center. There are also other benefits to living in apartments that are in a good area. Sobha Dream Acres is located in Bangalore in a way that makes it easy to get to all the important landmarks and places you need to go every day, like famous hospitals, schools, supermarkets, parks, entertainment venues, and recreation centers, among other places. 2 bhk flat in Bengaluru is available at a selling price of INR 61.23 Lacs.

Samhita Serene MTB
Located in K. C. Krishna Reddy Layout, Kithiganu, Bengaluru, Samhita Serene MTB is a project developed by Samhita Builders PVT LTD. Samhita Serene MTB is a stunning development with spacious, thoughtfully designed apartments at reasonable prices. The luxurious apartments of Samhita Serene MTB in Kithiganur provide a lifestyle fit for a king or queen. Samhita Serene MTB will make you forget you live in the city, making your home the ideal place to unwind after a long day at the office. 2 and 3 bhk flats in Bengaluru are available at a selling price of INR 54.16 Lacs and 70.13 Lacs respectively.

Amrutha Heights
Located in Nallurhalli, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Amrutha Heights is a project developed by Amrutha Shelters. The location of Amrutha Heights Phase II in the highly developed and sought-after neighborhood of Whitefield ensures a luxurious living. In the neighborhood, there are wonderful opportunities for acquiring all of the basics for a prosperous existence. Schools, colleges, hospitals, bus stations, banks, shops, restaurants, and shopping centers are all in close proximity, making it an enjoyable environment for the entire family to reside. 2 and 3 bhk flats in Bangalore are available at a selling price of INR 54.27 Lacs and 89.2 Lacs respectively.

for more details visit below links: