Buying Property Turkey Free Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zachary

Hi Investors,

Turkey is rapidly becoming one of the fastest growing overseas property markets in the world, with prices over the past 7 years increasing by an average of 25% -30% per year.
Anyone thinking of buying their new holiday home in Turkey should consider Altinkum and Akbuk, two of the fastest growing resorts on the Aegean coast. If would like FREE information and advice on the buying procedure, please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Best wishes on your search for that dream holiday home in the sun.

thanks
zachary

TH4S

TH4S

If would like FREE information and advice on the buying procedure, please feel free to contact me at anytime.
zachary if the information is free.then why not share it with us all.;)

medseA

medseA

http://www.turkish-property-world.com
Altinkum Property

We have a friend interested in the Altinkum area. Can you give us some buying advise please.

G

GOLGOMOR

I am British/Turkish citizen not estate agent .I had purchased property last year one of most reputable agent helped us professionally...!!!
Please do not sign any contract and handle cash anyone before purchased.
Be patient and find reliable solicitor who can speak english first ..
If you do not want any trouble in the future buy property which has "Kat irtifaki and Kat mulkiyetli tapu "no land tapu
Tapu records must mach existing property in deeds office records.Name of seller ..is he same person, numbers,street,gate number ,property number .pafta no ,ada no dublex or triplex ,no blokage ,no dept any water ,elektricity dept ,tax dept ,insuarance dept ...these all yours and solicitors jobs must be checked properly in patient...
Property condition is important there is no survey system in Turkey like England standarts and workmanship is not like UK, only person yourself to checked property roof number one problem here not cheap roof tiles could be broken like crisps ,damp second issue it is usualy appers in winter unfinished works ,make sure you purchasing property with kitchen units or full bathroom ,toilet ..check the others always ask someone neighbours ,flood is most important issue ask others who does not know what are you purchasing..plenty of houses out there prices inflated ;be patient asking price could be 20 % reduced do not hesitate ask someone ,any local who smiles naturally ,if you could not find,

TH4S

TH4S

There is no survey system in Turkey like England standarts and workmanship is not like UK,
Yes there are surveyors in Turkiye, Did you see some of the real workmanship Turkiye as to offer,?

ps,its spelt Turkiye,

K

Korykos Hill

Banned
We have a friend interested in the Altinkum area. Can you give us some buying advise please.
----

Hello,

if you have any interest for Turkey , i can advise you some opportunities.

feel free to text me ( emre at bingul dot com dot tr )

looking forward to answer from you soon.

greetings.

Emre

O

olwenjlangford

Hisaronu/Ovacik

Hi Investors,

Turkey is rapidly becoming one of the fastest growing overseas property markets in the world, with prices over the past 7 years increasing by an average of 25% -30% per year.
Anyone thinking of buying their new holiday home in Turkey should consider Altinkum and Akbuk, two of the fastest growing resorts on the Aegean coast. If would like FREE information and advice on the buying procedure, please feel free to contact me at anytime.

thanks
zachary
We recently purchased our apartment off Prime Houses in Ovacik and Ali Ucar the Managing Director did everything for us. from Solicitors Taking us to notary, government offices, banks and even helping us buy furniture.

The entire process was extremely stress less and converyacing in Turkey much easier than in the U.K.

O

olwenjlangford

Buying a property in Turkey - advice from a property owner

We bought our apartment in Ovacik/Hisaronu in May 2008 and like all house purchases it had the potential to completely stress us out - we were so wrong

After many months of internet research we narrowed down our viewings to 16 properties in the area - our friend from Hisaronu Experience who had purchased in the area 4 years previous and kept telling us what a beautiful location the are was. At this time we had a failed viewing trip to Belek on the south coast and hated the area - my husband vowed never to go to Turkey again,so it took four years to change his mind.

We eventually purchased our duplex apartment from Prime Houses in Ovacik.
Ali Ucar the Managing Director gave us the names of other English owners who had purchased on the development so we could contact them for their views and recommendations, I have to say we were sceptical at first because he made the process sound very simple - AND IT WAS !!!.

BEST BIT OF ADVICE GO ON THE EXPERIENCES OF OWNERS WHO HAVE ALREADY GONE DOWN THIS ROUTE - Estate Agents and Developers can be inclined to give a biased view

Hi Investors,

thanks
zachary

Status
Not open for further replies.