Buying property in Jumeira lake towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brendon

Hi everyone

Just wondered if anyone is buying property in the Jumeira lake towers, just fancied a good moan with someone.
Has anyone had any problems with say, sales agreements, completion dates going back, anything really.

Thanks

A

andy

I bought in the same area. IT was completed in December, 2006 rather than Spring 2006 - bit a pain really cos my other half went out on Sunday to start a job and so he'll have to rent somewhere till it's ready and shell out another wad to somebody else.

M

malachi

Thanks for reply, my original completion date was December 05, then it went back to June 06, and now we are looking at April 07, it feels like it will never end, you cant help but worry, my development is being built by Nakheel and they have so many projects I think they have bitten off more than they can chew, just glad I am not in a hurry like you.

D

drew

hi,
I also have this same problem, I have bought a flat in 'Dubai Star' tower and have heard nothing from them since 2004. When I called yesterday I was told that construction has still not started and that there is no completion date? completion was due in May 2007 and now its indefinite?

Can they really get away with this? I have made up-to-date payments and they have never contacted me.

974agk

Mhhhh
Just been offered an 2bed room in dubai star & apparently the build date is Dec 2008 ? Has anybody got any further Info on this or photos etc as my source is pretty vague.
Krgds
Eck:confused:

974agk

Now also been offered Icon Towers in JLT ? will this tower go ahead & if so will it be agood buy .
Cheers
Eck
:rolleyes:

R

riches83

1. I would like retail space at Business Bay which is about 2000sq.ft. Anything below 1300 per sq.ft would be preferred. I would like this directly from the owner & not an agent.

2. I am looking to buy 4 floors for commercial purposes all in the same building at either B.B(Business Bay) or JLT(Jumeriah Lake Towers). Shouldnt be more then 1250 per sq.ft.

3. If there is anybody trying to sell their property & make a great profit or a developer who wants to sell plots or anything in that sort or if your looking for the perfect apartment then please do not hesitate in contacting me as our rates as of date are the best in the market

My e-mail address is [email protected], looking forward to here from you.

Thankyou & Best Regards
Ritchie Thomas

S

Shanaz

Hi everyone

Just wondered if anyone is buying property in the Jumeira lake towers, just fancied a good moan with someone.
Has anyone had any problems with say, sales agreements, completion dates going back, anything really.

Thanks
Hi Brendon, are you still waiting for your property to complete? I have had terrible issues with completion dates. Please let me know if you are still having problems.

Thanks

I

imported_mammajama76

hi,
I also have this same problem, I have bought a flat in 'Dubai Star' tower and have heard nothing from them since 2004. When I called yesterday I was told that construction has still not started and that there is no completion date? completion was due in May 2007 and now its indefinite?

Can they really get away with this? I have made up-to-date payments and they have never contacted me.
i'm sorry to hear that so many people are being fooled by construction companies and agencies. i've been surfing real estate forums for some time now and posts like yours exist in every single of these.
all investors: try everything you can to get some kind of a guarantee by a local bank or other investors for your down payments.

G

gunz

hi everyone,

My name is Mohammed Ghani and i am working for smith&ken real estate , kindly let me know the properties you looking to buy, i will try my best to get you the best offer

Thank you
Regards
Mohammed
050-9787124

Status
Not open for further replies.