Buying property in Cape Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raul

Hello all,
Just joined and looking to find out good property in South Africa. Our plan is to move out there, from Scotland, in about a years time and would be great to establish some relationships in advance.
Any comments welcome
Thanks

H

harrison

Hi Raul,

I am a Cape Tonian, but living in Korea at present. If you need any help with regards to information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Also to let you know I am an Expat Life Coach and if you ever feel you need support please contact me:

Sometimes life as an Expat can be tough.

If you are have problems with:

- culture shock
- adjustment
- mental isolation
- acceptance and integration

OR

If you want to make more positive changes in one or more areas of your life namely:

- love
- career
- another life transition
- financial
- self-confidence
- family
- business
- spirituality
- stress levels

I can help you to produce the stepping stones needed to make these changes. I take into account your human and environmental factors that stand in the way of you achieving your goals.

If you are interested in finding solutions to any problems you may have or want to upgrade your goals and achievements to magic heights, I as a coach , would love to help you get there.

I do offer a FREE trial session with me. NO obligations are attached.

Best wishes
Thank you

N

Nigel Fossey

Looking at Cape Town

Hello all,
Just joined and looking to find out good property in South Africa. Our plan is to move out there, from Scotland, in about a years time and would be great to establish some relationships in advance.
Any comments welcome
Thanks
For all you need to know about buying a property,investing, info & lifestyle,staying & playing and places to buy, rent etc contact me. I moved from the UK to cape Town 3 years ago..............no regrets !
Nigel

Status
Not open for further replies.