Not open for further replies.
J

johnmohan

hii
i want to buy property in bulgaria
can any one help me??

M

Mikeyv

It's a slightly vague question as bulgaria is a large country, check out some of the coastal resorts. these beautiful cities on the back sea i.e. bourgas & Varna are offering investors an excellent ROI.

I own a studio near sunny beach & 2 2beds just north of Varna. I'm doing pretty well from it!!

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
what are you looking for?

yes what are you looking for? a holiday home for you? something simply as investment to sit on and then sell on? land, house, apartment.....

something near the sea, ski resort, more rural....

There are many of us here that can help if you give us a little more to go on.

Rachel

J

Jain and Chris

Hi Johnmohan

I think there are many on this forum who can help - although beware the property agents who are on here as everywhere as they tend to only supply you with "advice" which will lead to you looking at their own area :) you'll probably see where they are coming from by their signatures with property web site links.

This forum tries to offer independent advice for the investor. Would you give me a bit more information as to what you are looking for and want to achieve? I'll endeavour to help you with impartial advice as we are not an estate agent, nor developer nor linked to any property agent.

Hoping to help you, all the best, JnC

J

johnmohan

Thanx

Thanx to all of you...
But I need best location..I am moving with my family so i need a good locality.
I am also new to forum so I think you will help me.
No problem if the cost will be high but I need good locality .
Thanx

J

Jain and Chris

Hi John

If you're moving with your family, do you have children? Would schooling be important? Do you need an airport, shops, hospital, etc? When you say good locality I presume you mean not only a good location but similar types of property surrounding you?

I can only guess at the answers to the above but I think I would look at Varna if I were you. It is probably the most "western" location of anywhere in Bulgaria and has all facilities, plus of course being on the Black Sea. If you don't want to be in central downtown Varna, there are some nice suburbs. Alternatively if you don't fancy being in the city itself, look north of the town where there are some good locations too.

If you could tell us a bit more - what type of property, what facilities you want... then I'm sure we could pin it down better for you.

Hope this helps a bit? All the best

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
whats best for you?

But we cannot tell you the best location for you and your family as what is the best location for me, will not necessarily be the best location for you. I mean how old are your kids? Do they need to go to school, kindergarten etc? Do they have any particular medical problems that mean you need to be near good medical facilities...

Do you want to live near the sea? In the mountains? Close to a city, more rural?

Much of course will depend on budget - if you need a good family sized home with large garden and only have 20,000E say then you will have to forget being right on the sea, if you have 200,000 then a totally different matter.

You cannot decide that you are moving your family to a country you do not know and ask others to tell you the best area. We do not know you or what you are looking for.

But if you tell us what your plans are for work out here, for your kids, what you want to do, size of house, idea of budget maybe, number of bedrooms, whether you want to be near the sea, in the mountains, in a city, in the countryside and so on we can try to help more.

Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.