Buying Plot in Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brayan

Hi

Myself and my wife are moving to Portugal this October with a view to buying a plot of land in the Western Algarve and building a wooden house on the land. If anybody has any information on buying plots and wooden housing companies in the area it would be much appreciated.

We are also looking to rent a property through the winter months 05/06 starting in November this year. We are coming out to the Algarve next weekend (17th to 22nd) specifically looking at villas/apartments to rent.

Thanks
Brayan

trent

trent

Firstly, welcome to the site. I have found many new friends and acquaintances through the site and I am certainly you will get inundated with help in your project. Look out for our little piglet, she is a mine of information and lovely to boot.

My husband and I have just had a house built in Vale da Telha and we were introduced to the area by a website called Investment Property and Homes for Sale - Cyprus, Portugal (Algarve),Florida Real Estate properties and I know that they have plots of land in and around Aljezur for sale. They are a nice English couple who have relocated and would also introduce you to various agents who could also show you plots of land.

As regards Wooden Housing. I will hand it over to someone else to help you there.

Anyway, welcome to the family and I wish you all the best in your project.

Best wishes
Trent

N

nicky

Hi

Myself and my wife are moving to Portugal this October with a view to buying a plot of land in the Western Algarve and building a wooden house on the land. If anybody has any information on buying plots and wooden housing companies in the area it would be much appreciated.

We are also looking to rent a property through the winter months 05/06 starting in November this year. We are coming out to the Algarve next weekend (17th to 22nd) specifically looking at villas/apartments to rent.

Thanks
Brayan
Hi Brian, I just saw your add and wanted to let you know i am just finishing my villa it is in ourique this is in the north of portugal, it is a 3 bedroom villa all with ensuit and a swimming pool if i can be of any help please just email me back.
take care nicloa.

N

nicky

Hi Sorry i put Brian and i should have put Brayan.
Nicky.

M

mad_zzzb

As I am a new member I'm not allowed to pass any urls yet but if you search on Google*dot*pt instead of Google*dot*com and choose to get only pages form Portugal you will eventually locate some good Real Estate Portals in Portugal on the first or second page of results.

Use English terms on your search so that you'll get only the sites with english version.

About Wooden houses there are several options but don´t know if the companies sites have English versions.

M

mrsbv

Wood house

Hi Sir
We have already wood house built but is in Portugal West Silver Coast.
Pls see property details
Property is in West Silver Coast of Portugal, one of the most development areas, near new airport (OTA).
Property has about 11acres, built 1 acre, located in a rural area, a few minuts away from S. Martinho do Porto, Foz do Arelho and Nazaré beaches. It is located in a calm and privileged area with own water. Living house has kitchen, living room with a rustic fireplace, three bedrooms being one of them suite and two bathrooms; There are annexes, for animals, cellar, stores, hangars, offices, central building. Has gardens, vine plantation, fruit trees, water tanks, water pump. Can be developed a touristic project or used as a farm. Pls contact us for a visit to this property or contact us 351262188959
Regards
Maria

Hi

Thanks
Brayan

S

silvercoast uk

wood house

Hi Sir
We have already wood house built but is in Portugal West Silver Coast.
Pls see property details
Property is in West Silver Coast of Portugal, one of the most development areas, near new airport (OTA).
Property has about 11acres, built 1 acre, located in a rural area, a few minuts away from S. Martinho do Porto, Foz do Arelho and Nazaré beaches. It is located in a calm and privileged area with own water. Living house has kitchen, living room with a rustic fireplace, three bedrooms being one of them suite and two bathrooms; There are annexes, for animals, cellar, stores, hangars, offices, central building. Has gardens, vine plantation, fruit trees, water tanks, water pump. Can be developed a touristic project or used as a farm. Pls contact us for a visit to this property or contact us 351262188959
Regards
Maria
where exactly is your property, and how much do you want for it, I may have a buyer for your property!

thanks

graham.

M

mrsbv

Property is between S. Martinho do Porto and Foz do Arelho beaches.Nera Caldas da Rainha city.
Thanks

M

mrsbv

property is between s.martinho do porto e foz do arelho beaches. is near caldas da rainha city. you can see it at google.
thanks
maria

Status
Not open for further replies.