buying near sunny beach...advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JLEE

Hi, I am looking to buy an off plan studio in this complex 5km from sunny beach.

It has bars, restauarants,etc but is in a rural village called Kosharitsa. There is also going to be a new golf course built near. Cost is aprox 30,000 euro for 33 sq mt. Can anyone tell me if this is a good investment and good rental opportunity, Also, would this be easy to sell in 5yrs time? Thanks in advance.

R

rossmark68

Hi
I think the price per square metre is too high, there are complexes being built 5km from sunny beach at 590 euros a square metre with studios starting at 16520 euros.

R

rossmark68

for 1000euros a square metre you can buy in Sveti Vlas 100 metres from the sea and marina

X

XPICTOB

JLEE said:
Hi, I am looking to buy an off plan studio in this complex 5km from sunny beach.

It has bars, restauarants,etc but is in a rural village called Kosharitsa. There is also going to be a new golf course built near. Cost is aprox 30,000 euro for 33 sq mt. Can anyone tell me if this is a good investment and good rental opportunity, Also, would this be easy to sell in 5yrs time? Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I can offer You for the same price ( around 35.000 € )a New Beautiful small house much closer to the beach , with many options for renting and management ! With my experience (over 15 years) in Real Estate business , that is a the best option for investment in Bulgaria ! You can contact with me on my e-mail : [email protected] .
Thank you.

M

mike123

for 1000 Euro, i was offered a fully furnished studio about 200 meters away from the beach, with a nice sea view close to gloden sands, I am purchasing another studion right on the beach, but in kiten. I just signed the contract last week.

M

mike123

No Way

If you are looking to make a profit, forget about Elchove,
Do not go to far from the beach!

S

sirholidayalot

I agree re St Vlas.
I have a 1 bed at Mesambria which is in Elenite and it is 50 metres from the sea - has a great beach which is quiet and a massive pool.

I was very happy with that purchase.

I

ian131

St Vlas, has the benifits of being close enough to enjoy the night life of Sunny beach, but you can escape the crowds back in resort.

The resort has a much more cosmoplitan and upmarket feel to it with good quality developments and marina.

C

chokoeff

Can You tell us please who's trying to sell You that studio for that price?

P

Platinum

Help is available

Hi JLEE

You would have to tell me what the resort/apartment block is called, it is a rural village i do think that for the price it is ok but what is its rental opportunity as most people go to the other areas and it is going to take a good 5 years to get going where you could have made more money buying else where. If you need some help for investments give me a shout. St Vlas is full of fully inclusive apartments as everyone has to go to Sunny Beach as there are nothing in the blocks so you need to buy in Sunny beach or some where near it that is full of facilities

Cheers

JLEE said:

L

lina

It's the perfect place for retirement, also it will have its good price in too many years. Check about St.Vlas.
See this:
The estate is in St.Vlas and consists of 9 semi-detached houses with unique design and optimum lifestyle.
Only 400 m from the sea and 600 m from the soft sand beaches of Sunny Beach.
The apartments are between 50 and 90 sq.m., prices starting from 1150 EUR/sq.m.
The residential area includes swimming pools with pool-bar; roof terraces with Jacuzzis, massage and fitness center; mini-bar; café-restaurant, and a mini-market.

To send You pictures and more info, don't hesitate to contact me:
Kalina Genova
[email protected]
skype name: propertyshop-11
mobile: +359 878 445 089

K

keiamand

hi Jlee
For about 45 000 pounds you could get you own private house in this area if want more info contact Keiamand@yahoo .co.uk The build is 100sqmeters house and around 35sqmeters balcony the build is only 400 euros sqm very good price
amanda

S

steve11

Does anyone know waht they plan to do with the seafront plot between Sunny Beach and St Vlas that is currently a 'park'(!) (actually an old derelict looking hospital/ building of some sort in its own large grounds). The agent described it as one of the oldest spas in Bulgaria but it seems long closed - we wondered if and when it was going to be redeveloped....any info?

M

mickthepropertyguru

Dont buy

If your buying for a nice holiday home then great but if its in any way linked to investment then be very careful where you buy. The market is flooded. Rentals are suffering and appreciation isn't great at moment. You may regret it. Have a look at some of the ideas in Emerging property markets in hotspots in 2008.

Last edited:
S

soandi

Hi,

I can see you have posted your comment a year ago, but just curious how are things, have you bought any other properties? I have almost reserved a 1 bed apartment in Sunset Complex, but want to see first. It's strange that they still have apartments available however the complex has been finalized in June 2007. Any idea?

Thank you,
Andi

I'm looking for a 1 bed apartment around 40K euro.

R

runchev

Hi,

I can see you have posted your comment a year ago, but just curious how are things, have you bought any other properties? I have almost reserved a 1 bed apartment in Sunset Complex, but want to see first. It's strange that they still have apartments available however the complex has been finalized in June 2007. Any idea?

Thank you,
Andi

I'm looking for a 1 bed apartment around 40K euro.

There are a few developments where you can buy 1 bed for this budget, but of course they are a little bit far away from the beach.

T

T3NAX

what ? 500 euro per square meter?

incredible...

is it Bulgaria nice ?

I'm going to inform about it...

R

runchev

what ? 500 euro per square meter?

incredible...

is it Bulgaria nice ?

I'm going to inform about it...

Yes, there are a few developments where you can buy a studio apartment for less than 25,000 EUR, a little bit far from the sea, but still amazing possibility to invest or buy a holiday home. You can contact me for more details.

V

vijaymanglani

I think this price is too high you can purchase this at some other place.

Status
Not open for further replies.