buying near sunny beach...advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lindapaskauska

If you are still interested in buying, I,m selling appartment 5 m from the see in sunny beach, it is the place where is border synny beach with st.Vlas. Very nice place, not so bussy, but near is all that you can want.price 150000eiro for 72 m2

F

Fletch

Anyone that is thinking of buying in the Sunny Beach area needs to come and look at the location, all the front line developments have gone and have been for a number of years, there are many things that need to be taken in consideration when purchasing in this area, there are some very cheap apartments now for sale but not in a very good location. We have lived just outside Sunny Beach for over 12 years and watched the resort grow. If anyone would like info on any development please just ask

D

diga

old thread

i don't know if anyone has noticed but this thread was started in May 2007!!!
I think Sunny Beach and the surrounding area has been in a better position before now. These days you'll be lucky to get €600 m for any new build with all the desperate people trying to off load their bad investments from beginning of 08 for less than they paid for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.