Buying in Turkey, Side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steven peel

Hi Folks

looking for some advice. have 250,000 to 270,000 budget and am looking to buy a property abroad. Looking for long term property price increase. Usage of property for me and my family and some rental. Retirement property more than anything though, eg sell in 10 to 15 years time or move there.

Currently looking at a few properties in Turkey, one is about four miles from Side and another about 2 miles outside Dalyana and about 30 min from Dalaman airport. Both very large and impressive properties. Would like to know if these location are good with potential for property price increase and limited rental (Looking for around 60 days per year).

Thanks

TH4S

TH4S

Steve.welcome,

All our agents live in turkey, and have first hand knowledge of there areas,
We can ask our Side and Dalyana agents,please send me the exact locations of these properties,

Best Regards,

TH4S

medseA

medseA

http://www.turkish-property-world.com
Belek potencial

Hi Steve,

Now is a good time to buy property in Turkey ! Side is indeed an excellent location and Dalaman but dead during off season. Have you visited one resort before Belek.

Belek is the new face of Turkey. The Turkish government are spending millions on the area and intend to promote it as an upmarket family/Golf resort. Everything is brand new. The area is renowned for it’s wildlife and different species of birds; don’t be surprised when you see Tortoises and turtles walking across the road.

Belek is around 25 minutes away from Antalya airport driving within the speed limits, unlike Dalaman you can get flights all year round and they cost between £50 & £100 depending on when you travel.

You can make an immediate %30 investment return on new built Belek property at the moment !

Cagla

Cagla

Properties in Altinkum

Hi Landwatch,

We are a building company from Altinkum/Didim.
What is your client's budget and what kind of a property does he want?Does he think to have his holiday or for an investment?
Upon to those, I can recommend you some places.

If your client wants to spend his holidays in a quiet region but also having fun at nights with a house in reasonable prices I will recommend you Altinkum/Didim.
It is up to your clients' requirements.

Best regards,
Cagla

We have a client who wants a residential home in Turkey. So can anyone tell me the best place to live in Turkey and the price estimate? Thanks.

Cagla

Cagla

Hi Steven,

If you think to live in with your family, then I suggest you to build a detached house or a bungalow for yourself.To give an estimate price for Didim; we build bungalows with 3 bedrooms in £100.000 with a private pool and a big garden in a total 700sqm.
This can change upon to the town, of course.I know Bodrum is more expensive because of the lands' prices but also a good investment for selling it after 5 years.
You can also rent your house when you are not staying here.The rental incomes begin from £175 to £350 upon to the season per a week for a 2 bedrooms apartments so yours will have a better rate.

Side, Dalyan are on the Mediterrean side and I can add them Kemer and Kalkan also for nice locations.
Since we are living and working in Didim, it is the best place I know.The advantages are 300 sunny days, no damp, reasonable prices for the properties, 3 famous golden sand beaches, easy life, no traffic, not an expensive town to live in, quiet regions with forest back and sea front or closer to Altinkum centre with bars and pubs..
Whereever you choose, I can suggest you to build a house for you with a good reputable company and invest your money in buying a land or a few more properties to rent or sell...Buying a property is having a gold in Turkey, it always works!

I hope it helps you.
Best regards,
Cagla

I

Investy

HEALTHCARE; If you or your grandkids are suddenly very ill, what is the local health care provision? Dagerously high body temperature at 3am for example - what will you do?

What happens when you die? Can your next of kin EASILY obtain the asset - in many nations this is a quagmire and inheritance Tax rules can be penal.

I always consider these somewhat depressing points before making a foreign investment.

I

Investy

Sorry, forgot to say, I really like Turkey especially the food. My Brother and I are obsessed with the Turkish food in Rick Stains latest book 'meditereanean'

I like the look of Calcan although I have not had the pleasure yet

Cagla

Cagla

Services for health and death

Hi Investy,
If you ask them for TR, it is not complicated.
If there is a health problem, all people(including the foreigners) can use the government hospitals with a very low cost.As an option, many private hospitals you can use..And if you have a health insurance, you can use this for private hospitals without any payment.
After death, the laws are in your written will or the goods and the properties including the taxes will be turned over to your first family members like your wife and children.
I don't know if it is different for the other countries but in Turkey the foreigners have the same rights with the Turkish property owners.
Best regards,
Cagla

HEALTHCARE; If you or your grandkids are suddenly very ill, what is the local health care provision? Dagerously high body temperature at 3am for example - what will you do?

What happens when you die? Can your next of kin EASILY obtain the asset - in many nations this is a quagmire and inheritance Tax rules can be penal.

I always consider these somewhat depressing points before making a foreign investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.