Buying in Morocco

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
"The issues we had stemmed from employing a young-(ish) -well 32yrs, single man."

32 years old men or women, should well know what is right or wrong in any prevailing society. If you employed a older man, he may not be able to delver and may not speak English.

Perhaps I need to speak plainer, the "lady" that was in our house was a prostitute.

Yes, I understood, when a "working girl "means, as her profession is the oldest profession before even estate agents were invented.

She was "installed" there for 2 months & there were other visitors of a similar nature. That is what I meant by a "working girl" - very different from !!

Business must be good for them with no overheads.

The coke I refer to is not the kind you drink - but what you put up your nose.
Yes, I did understand that one also

I think maybe now you see our concerns??

I saw your concerns and yes, this can happen in any Country. In third world Countries it more prevalent due to economic disparity.

I

Investy

Camel I think your bone dry humour is sometimes lost on me!

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

Investy, Thank you for being so polite. I did not even know that I had humour, dry or Wet would have been a bonus. I believe what I have is years of experience culminating into cycnicism.

R

redangel7861

Investy, Thank you for being so polite. I did not even know that I had humour, dry or Wet would have been a bonus. I believe what I have is years of experience culminating into cycnicism.
LOL!!!!

I see where your coming from camel, the more I learn the more I stick to the criteria

"DON'T TRUST ANYONE!!!!"

You should try buying in Egypt...it's a bloody minefield!!!

:D

Last edited:
Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Who Can you Trust?

The issues we had stemmed from employing a young-(ish) -well 32yrs, single man.
Perhaps I need to speak plainer, the "lady" that was in our house was a prostitute. She was "installed" there for 2 months & there were other visitors of a similar nature. That is what I meant by a "working girl" - very different from !!
The coke I refer to is not the kind you drink - but what you put up your nose.
I think maybe now you see our concerns??
A very good client of mine runs a successful buy to let business in Hastings. Imagine the horror when he was asked to meet with his agent to visit one of his properties to find the whole place sealed off by a police cordon! The house had been used by a family from the Far East who had turned it into a Cannabis factory; they had installed heavy duty cable to support the phenomenal electricity usage etc etc. Very difficult if you are running multiple properties as a business; the agents have to accept responsibility and make regular visits and check for obvious abuses like a vast increase in consumption of electricity etc.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
No, Redangle I will not buy in Egypt. People seam to get carried away just because of relatively cheap price.

J

Jesus of nazareth

Camels not funny the pious twaTT. Although he knows a lot more than he lets on.

J

Jesus of nazareth

Camels not funny the pious ~£$@$. But he knows a lot more than he lets on.

I

Investy

Camel, I quite enjoy being cynical but do ponder what this says about me. According to the Dali Lama I should feel great compasion and love for everyone I meet.

I guess the D Lama has only ever met sychofants and has never been manilupated by anyone.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Investy: I wonder how many off plans or buy to let has been bought by the Dali Lama.

J

Jesus of nazareth

Camel
Here is a typical posting of yours from several month ago.

If you not the Courts or the Jury you don't needs facts to establish facts of a crime/corruption. As the perpetrators of the crime do not many leads to their crimes.

In the case of business your policy should be no smoke without a fire. Remember its your hard earned money and you need to protect your interest and not reply on the Courts.

Besides, above white collar crime are never clear cut and a smart lawyer will allways be there.
[end quote]

http://www.totallyproperty.com/morocco-property/1354-tanjah-golf-beach-resort-4.html#post20881

Your English has some what improved all of a sudden. Who are you?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi it is probably because you posted links to other forums which is not allowed.

A

annatildesley

Atlantic Magna

I have an apartment for sale in Atlantic Magna Tangier, would anyone know the best way of selling property in Morocco?

T

Tangier

I agree with you sunnyshores its all to do with the tourist side of things,As you say it looks like it will be a while before anyone sees any real return on their investment unless things take off in a big way.
Hi i live here in Morocco, the price of Property is high two high-but i will tell all the readers on this site that there is a price for Moroccans and a price for us - with a lot of offplan propertys even befor thay start to build u will be told that are all sold yes sold,but then thay come back on the market at a higher price and the builder will allways take the bust apartments or penthouse for himself and his family.

But now with the market in the world geting so bad and the banks asking for the money back as thay cant sell propertys thay are left empty or not compleat.

So thay keep them empty hopeing to get a high price ...........sometimes the best is a resale property as thay sell at a lower price. but please do your homework.

A

annatildesley

Morocco property

The development I bought in is high priced for Morocco but it is top spec. and apparently they have sold all but 12 apartments. The prices have gone up by 20% since I bought mine, but for personal reasons I need to resell. I am offereing it at the same price I bought it for 2 years ago, so it is a good deal for someone who wants to invest. Cap spartel is a lovely area. would you know any esstate agents in Tangier that I can sell it through. Thanks

B

barry the builder

Dear Agents,

Dont forget to advise your clients on Mortgages in Morocco, very competative currently 4.64%.

We are dealing with all the major banks and helping clients complete.

Happy to offer any advice

Regards
Jeff Scott
Moroccan Mortgage Alliance
Hello Jeff, could you contact me with regards obtaining a mortgage on Atlas Golf please. my number mobile is 07958 902209

Thanks

Barry Howe

A

annatildesley

Hi Barry, would you know of any agents in the Uk that deal with propertes in Morocco. I have an apartment for sale in Atlantic Magna near Tangier. It is due for completion end of October this year but I would like to sell it now. thanks

T

Tangier

The development I bought in is high priced for Morocco but it is top spec. and apparently they have sold all but 12 apartments. The prices have gone up by 20% since I bought mine, but for personal reasons I need to resell. I am offereing it at the same price I bought it for 2 years ago, so it is a good deal for someone who wants to invest. Cap spartel is a lovely area. would you know any esstate agents in Tangier that I can sell it through. Thanks
Hi Anna

I know of a few agents in tangier what price are you looking for your property ????

Tangier

A

annatildesley

Hi Tangier, thank you for your help. I bought the property for 3,027,000 dirhams and put down 31% (84,000euros). -the property price there has gone up by 20% since I bought, but to be honest I would be happy to sell for the same price I bought it at. I am selling for personal reasons, not because I dont believe in the project, I actually think the project is great and there are only 73 apartments in the whole complex, but I dont have a choice. I have the penthouse apartment facing the sea with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It is approximatley 170sq. metres including terraces. The project is due for completion in October this year. If you look up Atlantic Magna there is a link to see a video of the apartments, how they are built and finishings etc.
Thanks,
Anna