Buying in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damian George

Hi All,

This is very vague but i am doing inital homework.

I have a client willing to spend up to 1.5 million Euros on a B&B or small hotel that could be run by 2 semi retired couples. As they are Australian based and never been to Italy have automatically earmarked Tuscany and although very appealling i thought people here may be able to suggest a few hot spots

Thanks in advance

Damian

O

oregon woodsmoke

I just saw a listing a couple of days ago for a small hotel with restaurant in Uruguay in the tourist area. Tourist season is short and intense. Price was an awful lot less than 1.5 million Euros

All I know about the listing is the 40 or so words in the ad, and I didn't take a close look, because I am not interested. But I could find it again if your clients are interested and you wanted to pursue the information yourself.

W

willowtree1

Hi Damian
We have 30,000 square meters of the most beautiful land available in soutern Italy.
It is currently a vineyard containing over 1500 vines and a 1000 olive trees and two outbuildings.it is connected to both water and electricity.while it is unlikely to be given permission for a fully fledged hotel,there is every chance given the right planning application and tecnico,it would be given permission for a agriturismo similar to a B and B it is located less than 5 mins drive to wonderful beaches if you require any furthur details i can forward them on.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Robert Davies

b&b

Hi Damian
This may be a little late looking at the dates but I have a friend who wants to sell a six bedroom B&B ready to go on the west coast of Calabria, great views, small coastal village. 500k euros
Bob

Hi All,

This is very vague but i am doing inital homework.

I have a client willing to spend up to 1.5 million Euros on a B&B or small hotel that could be run by 2 semi retired couples. As they are Australian based and never been to Italy have automatically earmarked Tuscany and although very appealling i thought people here may be able to suggest a few hot spots

Thanks in advance

Damian

Status
Not open for further replies.