Property tv
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Buying in Italy

Discussion in 'Buying Overseas Property' started by Damian George, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Damian George

Damian George New Member

Hi All,

This is very vague but i am doing inital homework.

I have a client willing to spend up to 1.5 million Euros on a B&B or small hotel that could be run by 2 semi retired couples. As they are Australian based and never been to Italy have automatically earmarked Tuscany and although very appealling i thought people here may be able to suggest a few hot spots

Thanks in advance

Damian

2. oregon woodsmoke

oregon woodsmoke New Member

I just saw a listing a couple of days ago for a small hotel with restaurant in Uruguay in the tourist area. Tourist season is short and intense. Price was an awful lot less than 1.5 million Euros

All I know about the listing is the 40 or so words in the ad, and I didn't take a close look, because I am not interested. But I could find it again if your clients are interested and you wanted to pursue the information yourself.

3. Damian George

Damian George New Member

it has to be italy im afraid - thanks though

d

4. willowtree1

willowtree1 New Member

Hi Damian
    We have 30,000 square meters of the most beautiful land available in soutern Italy.
    It is currently a vineyard containing over 1500 vines and a 1000 olive trees and two outbuildings.it is connected to both water and electricity.while it is unlikely to be given permission for a fully fledged hotel,there is every chance given the right planning application and tecnico,it would be given permission for a agriturismo similar to a B and B it is located less than 5 mins drive to wonderful beaches if you require any furthur details i can forward them on.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2008
  5. Robert Davies

Robert Davies New Member

b&b

Hi Damian
    This may be a little late looking at the dates but I have a friend who wants to sell a six bedroom B&B ready to go on the west coast of Calabria, great views, small coastal village. 500k euros
    Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.