Buying in egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melo4263

hi all

i am looking to buy a quality build 2 bedroom apartment in egypt with a budget of 70k, but with so many developments going on i don't know what to choose can anybody recommend some developments.

thanking you all in adavance

D

distant dreamer

Hi

My favourites would be in El Gouna or Sahl Hasheesh. Mind you your budget may be a bit low for a 2 bed, particulary if you want frontline in these areas. One worth considering in Sahl Hasheesh would be Paradise Gardens, not front line, but only a few minutes walk from the public beach. Also Verandah looks nice, but may be a bit pricey.

If you're considering Hurghada, I like Westside Village and there will be a new beachfront release shortly near the Intercontinental Hotel, which should be good.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
hi all

i am looking to buy a quality build 2 bedroom apartment in egypt with a budget of 70k, but with so many developments going on i don't know what to choose can anybody recommend some developments.

thanking you all in adavance
hello Melo
as Distant dreamer advice you El Gouna 7 Sahl is the best but to be honest you can't get a 2 bed apartment in these 2 destinations for this budget, you can get nice apartment 2 beds in Hurghada, there is some real nice projects like british resort, but if you looking for a beach front or sea view 2 beds there is amazing project called Marlion Residence but its above your budget the 2 beds start from :
2-Bed - Min 96m2 cost 77000 GBP including furniture

Last edited by a moderator:
M

melo4263

hi distant dreamer

i thought 70k was a good budget for egypt but i could go a little more, what kind of budget would i need to buy a 2 bed apartment in El Gouna or Sahl Hasheesh

D

distant dreamer

Hi

You'd probably be looking at from £90,000 in El Gouna and similar for beachfront in Sahl Hasheesh. You should get something within your budget at Paradise Gardens in Sahl Hasheesh, although prices everywhere seem to be going up all the time! I own in El Gouna and am buying on El Andalous at Sahl Hasheesh, so if you want to chat, look at my profile for contact details.

Regards
Penny

M

melo4263

hi

can't find contact info but would like to talk how can i get in touch

D

distant dreamer

Hi

If you click on my user name, then a box comes up and says view public profile - there you will find contact information - i.e. website address. Alternatively private email me your number and I'll give you a call.

Regards

Penny

M

melo4263

hi

looks like i can't private email you mayb its because i have just joined.

Hi

If you click on my user name, then a box comes up and says view public profile - there you will find contact information - i.e. website address. Alternatively private email me your number and I'll give you a call.

Regards

Penny

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lsab

Hi Melo,

One more post and you should be able to start private messaging. I've deleted your phone numbers and skype address as you lay yourself open to all sorts of people phoning - not just Penny. Any visitor to the forum could do this. If you want me to reinstate the post though, I will do :)

M

melo4263

hi
thanks for deleting

regards mel

Hi Melo,

One more post and you should be able to start private messaging. I've deleted your phone numbers and skype address as you lay yourself open to all sorts of people phoning - not just Penny. Any visitor to the forum could do this. If you want me to reinstate the post though, I will do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.