Buying in Ajman

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mike Bennett

I bought a one bedroom in Dubailand (Wadi Towers) which will be available Dec 09.Can anyone advise on likely rental income please?
I'm also looking to buy in Ajman.Any ideas on the best locations/type of apartment as investment.How can I be sure that I'm dealing with bona fide people?

C

cheemz

As im sure many will tell you... I have a very attractive investment opportunity in Ajman...
I will in fact be in the R&R property exhibition in Crowne Plaza this Thurs-Sat...
You'll see tons of Ajman exhibitors there... So might be a good place to receive some guidance...
Be sure to come see me as well!
Ali with Cobalt Real Estate...

S

Sid08

I bought a one bedroom in Dubailand (Wadi Towers) which will be available Dec 09.Can anyone advise on likely rental income please?
I'm also looking to buy in Ajman.Any ideas on the best locations/type of apartment as investment.How can I be sure that I'm dealing with bona fide people?
Hi Mike

We are about to Pre-Launch in Helio Down Town Ajman, if your interested I will be happy to provide you with all the details.

Saeed
Global Investments Ltd

G

Gringo1984

Ajman...I dont think so!

I went a to a property show in London and was told by one salesman for an Ajman developer that Ajman is cheaper than Dubai as it is where Dubai was 5 years ago, although they were selling at AED1350 per sq foot!

Ajman has no infrastructure in place to deal with the level of development planned there, all these developers seem to be jumping on the bandwagon of what Dubai has done, they haven't sorted out the need for water or electricity for all these planned developments.

Have a look at the papers below......

Ajman developers to power ahead with generators - The National Newspaper

Ajman Government to partner Tameer in stalled development - The National Newspaper

M

mike Bennett

As im sure many will tell you... I have a very attractive investment opportunity in Ajman...
I will in fact be in the R&R property exhibition in Crowne Plaza this Thurs-Sat...
You'll see tons of Ajman exhibitors there... So might be a good place to receive some guidance...
Be sure to come see me as well!
Ali with Cobalt Real Estate...
Ali
Could I have the full address of Croww Plaza please

I

Investoman_uae

I bought in Emirates Lake Towers.... I think this part of Emirates City (Extension) is way better as it is in a corner with two major roads and the developers there are better.... led by Chapal.

If you are interested in a one bed+ study with full lake view + Smart Home technology... let me know.

Inv.

M

mike Bennett

I bought in Emirates Lake Towers.... I think this part of Emirates City (Extension) is way better as it is in a corner with two major roads and the developers there are better.... led by Chapal.

If you are interested in a one bed+ study with full lake view + Smart Home technology... let me know.

Inv.
I am iterested-could you let me have details please

M

mike Bennett

Hi Mike

We are about to Pre-Launch in Helio Down Town Ajman, if your interested I will be happy to provide you with all the details.

Saeed
Global Investments Ltd
SCould you let me have details please

M

mike Bennett

sid08;79621

Hi Mike

Saeed
Global Investments Ltd
SCould you let me have details please

F

farren

Banned
ajman cavendish

Hi Mike As far as I am aware The Cavendish has been sold .I was just asking how people thought how it would go. Have you purchased much in Ajman.

I

Investoman_uae

I replied to you in PM Mike. Please check it. Thanks,

Inv.

H

hakam

i went to crown plazza and i saw a lot of towers in ajman and what attracted me most are two identical towers in ajman called ajman gates they are connected by a bridge , exibited by estate 400 real estate and I'm thinking to buy there???

C

cheemz

Greetings.
The Crest by Al Barakah is a flagship project in Ajman- Marmooka City.
Why Flagship?
- consists of 5 towers, one of which will be the tallest tower in Ajman- Burj Manara (G+90- premission granted by Ajman Municipality)
- One million sq.ft of retail space (shopping mall) connecting all 5 towers below.
- Middle and Front plots of Marmooka City, directly on Emirates rd...

As you can imagine, investing in this project will bring much higher returns than the average Ajman tower...

My company underwrote Burj Royale which is the building next to Burj Manara.
We are currently 80% soldout since we launched in May.
Average price is sitting at 550 psf...

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.