Buying Guidelines - Your Fault!

P

Pavlos1316

Hello to all,

I am takiung my time to read some of the posts here where many people got screwed by developers and lawyers.

My coyntry is Cyprus. And as in every country of the world there are good people and NOT good people. Everybody is trying to make money out of nothing.

Now, as it comes for real estate, is easy to make sure by 99% where you are going into in most of the E.U. countries. But you have to admit that mostr of you, you don't even bother to make a small-tiny research before you enter into an investment.

1st - NO developer has develop just one project. Check in the area find his finished projects and take some time to ask the residents what their opinion is! Estimated Time (E.T.) for this 4hours.

2nd - When you sign a contract just make sure that your satisfied with all the terms. Payment, time, late delivery, ownersip title, e.t.c..
E.T. 45min.

3d - Visit the country's Land and Survey Office and check if the developer has the licence to built the project.
E.T. (in Cyprus at least) 1/2 - 2hours.

4th - If you are able, visit the area you are interested on, take a walk on the streets, have a coffe to one or two coffe shops, visit some stores. That's how you are going to understand a little bit the attitude of mind (mentality & temperament) of the habitands.
E.T. 4hours.

So in less than 11 hours you will have all the information you need to be 99% sure that you won't get scammed and that you are realy going to like leaving there.

Now if you belong to the other 1%... Sorry, bad luck!

There is a saying in my country that stands for all markets (I hope to say it right in english):

"I will make you blind in order to sell, you have to see in order to buy."

Thank you,
Pavlos

P.S. Excuse my english since is not my mother language.