Buying a House in Dubai Marina or Emirates Hills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dominick

I am currently looking to buy a flat or a house in Dubai - I need some advice on location from those who have been living in Dubai for a few years already or are perhaps from Dubai - Dubai Marina or Emirates Hills? Any help will be much appreciated

A

avery

There are many real estate agencies that can help you out. If you are already in Dubai just pickup any newspaper and you'll see tons listing.

If you aren't in town then let me know your whereabouts and maybe I can find someone to help you out.

I

imported_bryant

Thanks, I have spoken to many estate agents but I really do not trust what they say - at the end of the day they are trying to make a sale and this is all that matters to them - I just want to know what people like yourselves from Dubai think of the new Dubai Marina Developments.

I

imported_santiago

To be honest as I keep driving round there looking at how fast it's all going up, really makes me wonder how good the build quality is.

Plus many of the buildings are far too close together, with some having 3 sides of the building looking in on others, so no light, looking straight into someone else’s place etc.

And the roads aren't geared up for it yet, there's going to be major problems there.

I

imported_darren

Thanks for your comments, you are both right, the buildings are going up too quickly... and there are too many flats in and around the Marina - I also looked at the Jumeriah Beach Residence but it is also very crowded there,

Every time I am in Dubai I wonder what will happened once all those developments are finished and sold, With cars being much cheaper than the rest of the world, Would Dubai become just like any other crowded tourist city with too many cars and clogged roads and pollution, I sometimes feel the ambitions for Dubai may backfire.

The Villas in Arabian ranches and Springs are the same price as the flats in the Marina - any comments? What about the Palms?

I

imported_marianne

Hey , I am a property consultant at WE properties in Dubai. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding sales or rentals.
Marianne

I

imported_Irfan

Hi
Well the thing is agents want to make sale yes but they are the most reliable source of infomation aswell....
If you want to live in marina Few appartments there have great view and yes lot of appartments have rubbish view obviously you have to view the appt before you buy it and thats why agents are there.
difference b/w marina and Emrirates hills is once you buy the appt in emirates hills thats it its a villa you will be responsable for all the mentainence of the appt eithe its pool or plumbing or waste or what ever where as in appt you only pay service charge or maintanence charge and every thing is done for you.
thats one of the big diffrences b/w appt n villa apart from that if you still wants to live in villa try arabian ranches I have appts in ranches or springs type2 villas full lake view very nice villas.
Appts well at the moment I can only asume JLT will be a very nice place to live in futurenice view not as many buildings as marina or JBR 1minute from shaikh zaied it will be a nice place to live
BUT dont ever sayyy agents are there only for sale....
cheers
Irfan

Z

Zeeshaan Shah

My advice to you regarding buying in Dubai Marina would be if any go for Damac Heights. They may be slightly pricier than otehr developers but there development is actually on the Marina and enjoys 3 sided views. If you are interested in more information on Damac or the particular development - I'll point you in the right direction.

Thanks.

E

Elen

This beautiful 11,095 sq. ft. villa situated in the most prestigious area of Dubai, Emirates Hills [/color][/b]is a private gated development in a convenient location with shopping malls within two kilometers in each direction and supermarkets within its community. The Colin Montgomerie Golf Club is the center of the development, and you have the Emirates Hills Golf course next door. The villa itself is elegantly appointed with marble, wooden floors, fitted kitchens, full landscaping and a large private pool overlooking the lake.

I

imported_ammar121

I am currently looking to buy a flat or a house in Dubai - I need some advice on location from those who have been living in Dubai for a few years already or are perhaps from Dubai - Dubai Marina or Emirates Hills? Any help will be much appreciated
These two locations are nice, also there are others.

If you are still interested let me know.

I have studio in Dubai Sport City and can arrange for you villa in emirates hills.

Contact me on [email protected]

I

imported_conqueror

You can go to Dubai Marina. There is some Real Estate Branches, you can negotiate with them. you can check this Real Estate as well; it is a new branch in Dubai Marina.

Good Luck

I

imported_cansaw

Our offices are located in JBR close to the Marine. I also live in Jumeriah Lake Towers area. You are welcome to contact me for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.