ad

Bussiness proposition - Renovation of property

D

Danr

Hi everyone,

I am a 30yo general builder with over 15 years of experience and a thirst for success. I'm just testing the waters to see if anyone with the ability to purchase property would like to go into bussiness together. This would consist of purchasing a property, renovating it and selling for a profit, we would continue this until we have development sites worth £Millions. This year we have successfully completed the following works for our clients - a full renovation on a bungalow which included utility/en-suite garage conversion, structural works, bathroom works and veluxes. Other works have been numerous bathrooms and kitchens, driveways and more. We are also in the process of completing an extension. Please do contact me if you think this is something you may like to consider. I am based in Dorset area.

Daniel

A

anettemandell

What is your financial offer? Can we share the income 50/50?

A

abelcermak

Is it possible to see some pictures of your job done? I am looking for a new partner, and you might be the one I would like to work with.
I would like to start investing in real estate and construction. Therefore, I am looking for concrete contractors vancouver wa, and other contractors that would like to cooperate with me and offer me a part of their income in change for investments or other money flows. I would like to invest in real estate because it is a relatively stable market share. I can be sure I will get my money back with some additional interest rate.

Last edited:
S

saipatil5666

Bright Residential Homes In Mumbai At Malad

People from all over the world come to Mumbai because there are so many different things to do there. Most of the time, the best time to visit Mumbai is between November and January. As the monsoons start to end, the oppressive heat in Mumbai goes down a lot. Mumbai is known as "the city that never sleeps" because it has a lot going on at night. Even though the nightlife in Mumbai is busy, there are many ways to keep the city safe. Another thing that makes Mumbai different from other cities is that it has more people. A lot of people are interested in buying property in Mumbai.

Residential Projects
Gold Coin Residency
Located in Orlem, Malad, Mumbai, Gold Coin Residency is a project developed by Pranav Constructions. Gold Coin Residency will be perfect for the people who live there. It's a stunning example of what can be done when great skill and cutting-edge technology come together. It is a rare mix of cutting-edge engineering, state-of-the-art architecture, and excellent craftsmanship, and it has everything you need for a successful life in the fast lane.

Shreeji Plaza
Located in Orlem, Malad, Mumbai, Shreeji Plaza is a project developed by Shreeji Group. Shreeji Plaza is a large, modern skyscraper in Malad. It was carefully built to meet all of the needs of modern city living. It is made for living and working in a practical way. Modern homes at Plaza make the most of the space they have and waste as little as possible. They also have a number of daily-use lifestyle amenities. Shreeji Plaza, which is in Orlem, is close to and only a short drive away from major entertainment areas, business parks, corporate offices, and shopping areas. 1 and 2 bhk flat in Mumbai is available at a selling price of INR 79.61 Lacs and 1.26 CR respectively.

Acres Escaper
Located in Orlem, Malad, Mumbai, Acres Escaper is a project developed by Acres Developers. Acres Escaper is ideally located in Malad, making it easily accessible from all of the primary landmarks and locations of day-to-day utility. These landmarks and locations include a number of well-known hospitals, educational institutions, supermarkets, parks, entertainment sites, and recreational centers, amongst others. 1 and 2 bhk homes in Mumbai are available at a selling price of INR 1.18 CR and 1.55 CR respectively.

Do follow below links for more information: