business of Dubai seems taking new breath

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shubh

With the increase in tourist traffic to Dubai and improved demand of luxury hotels, real estate business of Dubai seems taking new breath. I think it is the best time to invest in rental apartment projects because in the coming yrs these will be in great demand. What do you think?
foreclosureworkouts

G

georgihh

With the increase in tourist traffic to Dubai and improved demand of luxury hotels, real estate business of Dubai seems taking new breath. I think it is the best time to invest in rental apartment projects because in the coming yrs these will be in great demand. What do you think?
foreclosureworkouts
Any investment is welcome in Dubai. More you spend more you make:)

J

jeffslaw

Big mistake. There is loads of empty and distressed property on th eDubai market which in my view has a long way yet to fall. I am presently in Dubai dealing with soem transactions that have gone wrong, seekign to assist purchasers who are in difficulty.

S

sasherwani2

Dubai will be a good investment again when:

1. The market will reach the bottom (which it obviously hasn't as prices keep falling every week).
2. the property laws and regulations are more concrete and acceptable.
3. The real estate developers and firms are finished with the mergers and acquisitions (For example the upcoming Tatweer-Emaar-DubaiHoldings-SamaDubai merger)

Currently I would rather bet on Michael Jackson appearing in his "This is it" UK tour than the Dubai property market.

J

jeffslaw

I agree entirely. If you are already an investor with a potential claim against a developer I would be interested to hear as I am forming an action group which following an initial meeting may proceed to legal action in Dubai or at least strenuous representations which can be made to the developers. I have a freezone company in Dubai with other lawyers and a property man.

Jeff

F

financier888

better results

I agree entirely. If you are already an investor with a potential claim against a developer I would be interested to hear as I am forming an action group which following an initial meeting may proceed to legal action in Dubai or at least strenuous representations which can be made to the developers. I have a freezone company in Dubai with other lawyers and a property man.

Jeff

I think this is a good idea Jeff - perhaps in 'numbers' there will be quicker results - you budget money for PR / Publicist - getting the stories into Int'l Media as it seems the legal system will take forever, by which time - the developers will be long gone !

good luck with the formation of your action committee!

J

jeffslaw

I think this is a good idea Jeff - perhaps in 'numbers' there will be quicker results - you budget money for PR / Publicist - getting the stories into Int'l Media as it seems the legal system will take forever, by which time - the developers will be long gone !

good luck with the formation of your action committee!
Thanks for the encouragement and ideas financier. If you personally are interested in taking this further visit me: jeffslaw at hotmail dot com

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.