Burmuda Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

selbyrony

Hi Folks, just entered a search for Burmuda Views on the Dubai Sports City official site, came back 'No Results' anybody had any kind of truthfull response from thier enquiries. Ron Selby.

R

rother

bermuda viws

Hi Folks, just entered a search for Burmuda Views on the Dubai Sports City official site, came back 'No Results' anybody had any kind of truthfull response from thier enquiries. Ron Selby.
Hi

I have been told by a friend in dubai that the bermuda views project has been put on hold.
I am going to try and seek legal advice on getting my money back???

S

selbyrony

Thanks for your E re. Burmuda Views, who did you buy through and what have you paid so far, I bought through Dreamhomes, a 2 bed unit paid just over a !00k so far supposed to be in an escrow account. Ron

R

rother

bermuda views

Thanks for your E re. Burmuda Views, who did you buy through and what have you paid so far, I bought through Dreamhomes, a 2 bed unit paid just over a !00k so far supposed to be in an escrow account. Ron
Bought through Dreamhomes worldwide. Paid just under 60k (70%) , 1 bed apartment. my friend says that if I want to wait it may be completed in a couple of years but not sure when, it may be longer. I have asked him to see a solicitor over in Dubai for me to ascertain whether I can get my money back now. the contract gives HMA Exec another year to complete the building and handover ( By July 2010) I think. So technically / legally I may have to give them the time frame that is allowed to them on the contract.
It is an escrow account as far as I know. I'll let you know any developments.
Regards . haji

R

reasonant

Interesting! I thought only projects were put on hold, now the websites are on hold too! Lol! Did they have any website? If yes, can you please share the link?

S

selbyrony

Hi thanks for the info, we'll keep in touch. Ron Selby

C

cazfoster72

Are you all aware of the bermuda-views.com website, was set up a few weeks ago, we all received letters from HMA the developer. It is a registered development, that is a fact, however whether it ever gets built is another matter. there are also bermuda views - sports city link on here, with a large following incase you didnt see it.
HMA contacting us, is definitely a first.

S

selbyrony

Burmuda Views Dubai

Thanks Cazfoster, I did know that HMA had contacted some people, they haven't been in touch with me, I have tried to contact them without success, has anybody got a phone number web add. or anyother way of contacting HMA. that actually works.

S

selbyrony

Cheers Cazfoster, I've tried that address always comes back 'unable to deliver'

L

luckyadam

Hello,

I am a journalist based in the UK.

I am interested in talking to any British or British-based investors in HMA or Profile related developments in Dubai asap please.

As a new member I am apparently not allowed to post links or email addresses but if you want to check my bona fides:
1. Google: "Adam Luck"+"Robert Matthews"
2. Google: "Adam Luck"+"remigijus"

C

cazfoster72

cheers purchased abroad, was always told at school i could write better french than english ;0)
I got a response back from this website in Nov/dec so if anything has happened its very recent. Got a fairly good response regarding the development stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.