BURJ RESIDENCIES - Launching on Saturday July 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iimz

Banned
Do you have any market predictions for this developmet ?
I have a guranteed appointment within first 20-50, not sure if it would be easy to flip

A

amazing. irs

Banned
Do you have more details about the launching, where at what time?????

F

ffar

Any idea if the prices will be similar to the Clarens 2 launch by Emaar in the Downtown Burj area a few weeks ago? Were people able to flip that property and at what premium?

A

amazing. irs

Banned
I called Damac sales dep. (have a friend there) they told me that is already lauched from 1 month ago!!!!!!!!!!!

A

amazing. irs

Banned
sooryyyy I posted in the wrong place I was talknig about another project
Thanks for information iimz

I

iimz

Banned
Avanti holding properties.
if within the reach of anyone pls reply and let me know about it .. willing to pay premium
Let me know if you are interested to take it at 2.5% premium since i am going on leave

K

kennyhubbard

Hi guys,

Just a couple of questions.....

Has anyone figured out how the token numbering system works? What do the letters signify and how far up must one be to be sure of getting a unit?

If one chooses to flip, does the new buyer still have to pay the transfer fee to Emaar, or is there some way around that?

I picked up a token and will buy at least one unit, but also keen to see how to capitalise further on the opportunity......:)

Cheers

Kenny

I

iimz

Banned
Hi guys,

Just a couple of questions.....

Has anyone figured out how the token numbering system works? What do the letters signify and how far up must one be to be sure of getting a unit?

If one chooses to flip, does the new buyer still have to pay the transfer fee to Emaar, or is there some way around that?

I picked up a token and will buy at least one unit, but also keen to see how to capitalise further on the opportunity......:)

Cheers

Kenny

Kenny

This is how it should work. For Burj Residencies, they will start with tokens starting from letter A, starting from A01 upto A100 and by the time the next series starts they would have increased the prices by few hundred thousands or even half a million (Having seen the Bawadi Launch) and the cream would be over. Meaning the single or studio would probably be over.

Therefore if you can buy a token with series A and buy with that your unit you may end up making some savings. However this way you will still pay 2% transfer fee (You cannot get that waived)

K

kennyhubbard

Hi andi,

Go to emaar.ae and click on the main banner on their home page. I did a test run about half an hour ago and they already down to U tokens.

iimz,

Many thanks for your info.......I managed to get an A token:) I suspect that Emaar issued the first 50 tokens, at least, before registration......I wonder to whom? I was finished registering at 3 minutes past 10 this morning and only just got in the first 100.

Last edited:
I

investor302

with Avanti Holding
where... wich project. my friend i think this is the best offer yet

I

iimz

Banned
I know someone who is willing to give away his token in Range A (Among first 50 buyers) for a token money. He may settle for 2%

Since i cannot go for this launch due to some other commitments i am extending this offer to you

W

wesrae

Hi

I have 2 tokens in 'A' category. Would like to sell them for any suitable amount.

PM me at hsgulati 'at' gmail 'dot' com, if interested.

Thanks
Guys you cannot sell or transfer your tickets! Emaar will not let you make any changes, the name and passport number on the ticket is the person that can buy. Thats the name that goes on the contract!

Saying that I have worked out a way that it can be done. I have 2 tickets A40 and B3, I am willing to acquire properties for people. There is no risk either as it will be no property - no pay! I am willing to take only 1% of the property value.

W

wesrae

Nice reply mate... What is applicable to us is applicable for you also... Good luck!
;)
I quite agree, I didn't mean to berate you, just advise you of the process. I tried this at the Warsan launch so just moving on from what I found out there.

I

iimz

Banned
I have A005 (Which means first 5). Let me if you want this token. Sms me on 055-6797000

I

iimz

Banned
Hey man, how did u manage to get it... thats cool... you can select and get whetever you want to... what price you planning to sell this token for?

In your case, you have to be there 1 hour before the launch timing to ensure that you dont lose your turn. :D
Unfortunately i have another commitment so i am forced to sell this token. Give me a reasonable offer and i can send somebody with you

I

iimz

Banned
But I think in all probability you have to be there to get the property in your name and then you can only sell it on MOU / POA to the buyer.

If you cannot visit the site, emaar will not release the property. Let me know in case there is a better way than this to manage things.
Dont worry about that, you will pay only if you buy something and that is my job to ensure that !! Give me an offer and i will facilitate it for you

R

rudeboy

from what i have heard about this project is that they have already launched this project few weeks ago and the left overs are being offered to the public. Honestly I dont think I will be going for this for 3 reasons:

1. Price will be too much since this is BURJ Dubai residence. Flipping is risky
2. More projects coming up so I dont want my money tied up in burj dubai residence.
3. These are left overs.

I have my registration but dont think i will be investing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.