bulgaria

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

farren

Banned
Hi all First post ,I would be interested in any views of my plan to start building one of housing in emerging markets.Help needed from people involved in this area.Is the market still there for this type of project? Is demand for housing still there?:)

T

toot

Yes there is plenty of interest on the coast and at the ski resorts apparently Good Luck

flatron

flatron

DOUBLE YOUR MONEY - invest in Bulgaria

Yes there is plenty of interest on the coast and at the ski resorts apparently Good Luck
DOUBLE YOUR MONEY
Many people who invested in Bulgaria property last year had doubled their money only from property value rise.

L

Lysos

DOUBLE YOUR MONEY
Many people who invested in Bulgaria property last year had doubled their money only from property value rise.
!!!!!!!. There is virtually no resale market in tourist areas in Bulgaria. It is obvious from the desperate posatings on this and other boards that 'investors' can't give their property away. "Doubled their money ?" . B-------s

F

farren

Banned
one off

I was looking to purchase small plots or to refurbish existing properties not necessarily in tourist areas.No apartment type property .houses only.:)

T

toot

You are welcome to buy mine

Hey Farren,You are most welcome to buy my job lot at a bargain price as we need to move on due to my husbands illness

C

connection

Just back from Bulgaria developers having a hard time getting rid of property,though they are putting their prices up. Buying anything in Bulgaria is a risky business at the minute,corruption is still a big issue and you have to consider the lack of infrastructure.I would say there is no profit to be made in Bugaria at the minute and glowing reports are only given by deceitful property develpers

F

farren

Banned
Hi

Hey Farren,You are most welcome to buy my job lot at a bargain price as we need to move on due to my husbands illness
What area are you in,and what price are you looking for your property.

T

toot

My 2 houses and one parcel of land are in the village of Malomirovo which is close to the town of Elhovo in the South of Bulgaria,half an hour from the Turkish border.One house is renovated and one is not.The price is around 45,000 Euros for it all.

flatron

flatron

Why not Bulgaria...

Yes, prices of country properties in villages near Varna is going down with 20% and price level mow is around 3500-5000e. If you like - welcome in Varna...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.