Buildings Delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ffhhkk

Q1 has been delivered... and i think Q9 has been delivered too..

Last edited:
F

ffhhkk

Hi,

Frustration is now building up and getting very angry.

I had booked my Holiday for week in Easter thinking I will have the Keys and get the Building furnished.

It looks as if Nakheel is not going hand over any more keys in the next week or two and it would be wasted time and money to come to Dubai.

Are NAKHEEL so unprofessional that they are letting the whole of Dubai city down?
Everybody is complaining around the world as they cannot be trusted?

I was recently told that Nakheel cannot trust anymore on the grounds that they have already failed to deliver in all of its projects and it getting worse.

They have oversold FRANCE units and they are not sure who the true owners are?
And these should be a worry for all who are still waiting for France delivery.
panchal.. wats ur building number again? if its q3 then its getting delivered probably within 1 week. (the next building to be delivered is either q3 or q5. it takes them 3-4 days to deliver a building... today q1 was delivered.. so in another buildings coming in the next 3or 4 days)

N

Nish

Dear friends
Does any one know if France p11 has been delivered? It's a GoWealthy/MBC building.

Thanks
Nish.

S

SneezyMelon

^^ probably....mine is p12 and it was delivered almost a month back...

P

panchal

ffhhkk

Thanks Mate, I am on Q3, and as of today no news.

The Agent gone very quite on me for some reason.

If I know from some source that Q3 is delivered that I can force my Agent to check and also I can book my flights to get to Dubai.

It's all very close but I hate the waiting game Neekhel likes to play with everybody.

Regards
Panchal

F

ffhhkk

Thanks Mate, I am on Q3, and as of today no news.

The Agent gone very quite on me for some reason.

If I know from some source that Q3 is delivered that I can force my Agent to check and also I can book my flights to get to Dubai.

It's all very close but I hate the waiting game Neekhel likes to play with everybody.

Regards
Panchal

dude.. whoz ur agent!?? it shud be MBC Realty, coz they own the entire building.

S

SneezyMelon

or you can call up nakheel customer care and ask them for yourself....if you are staying outside uae then email them...and keep on emailing them until u get a reply...

D

dhanesh

Or get the name / number if the building owner (anyhow or anyway possible) and contact him instead. No offense but agents use the standard excuse of "too many clients to handle" as a default get-away line. Contact the owner of the building instead and sort your queries out.

I

ITMASTER

Friends please tell me honestly how much is good price for International city projects per sqft??

S

SneezyMelon

Or get the name / number if the building owner (anyhow or anyway possible) and contact him instead. No offense but agents use the standard excuse of "too many clients to handle" as a default get-away line. Contact the owner of the building instead and sort your queries out.
thats not entirely true...being an owner that-got-everything-done-without-an-agent it sometimes happen that nakheel themselves give you such vague answers that there is nothing that you can do but wait or keep on calling them and eat their heads...

for example, its been almost 3 weeks since i gave them a snag list of things that needed to be fixed in the building thats still not done...everytime i call them they say let me look into it...or i'll give you the number of the responsible person and you can contact him yourself...

D

dhanesh

ouch ! .. well i was just telling it from a tenant or flat owners point of view. Dont really know how much the building owners have to suffer, but i am sure everyone has a fair share. Its not surprising how they evade the fact that "nothing" is wrong. Even if delays happen they take it lightly and forget that its not the building owners they have to cater to, its also the large number of individual flat owners.

Owners who dont live here or have no one here to back-check with, are in for a real ride, specially when it comes to the point when you pay an amount and "expect" something to be done. Well thats a part of the package when you want to invest in dubai. I myself am waiting for the DEWA to get sorted out and tho i have faith in the building owner, its been 2 weeks now since DEWA tells its NAKHEEL's fault and NAKHEEL tells its DEWA's fault, lol. Wonder if they ever get along.

P

panchal

France Sec.Q3

Morning all IC owners,

Can anybody post any news on the Q3 please.

Thank you!!

F

ffhhkk

Morning all IC owners,

Can anybody post any news on the Q3 please.

Thank you!!

dude.. u still haven't told me who ur agent is... q3 has kind of been handed over.. they're preparing the contracts as far as i know.. i've been told next week by my agent (next week we'll haf contracts in hand, etc. etc.)

btw... when i say kind of handed over, it means its been inspected and all snagging work is finished, etc.

Last edited:
P

panchal

ffhhkk

Hi dude,

mine is a third partly contact through an estate agent called Vista, have you heard anything about them?

My unit No. 238 2nd Floor.

So to date no news on my unit at all.

Bit concerned.

Panchal

F

ffhhkk

Hi dude,

mine is a third partly contact through an estate agent called Vista, have you heard anything about them?

My unit No. 238 2nd Floor.

So to date no news on my unit at all.

Bit concerned.

Panchal
don't be concerned dude!! contracts are being arranged!! u'll have to bug ppl at vista... i hafn't heard a lot of good things abt them. As soon as i find out that the building is delivered from my agent i'll post it up here so that u can start harassing the **** outta those guys!

F

ffhhkk

My agent has just informed me that they've received possession of building Q5 (my building). They have the keys they're just working on getting the contracts from nakheel which they should have either today... and if not today, then saturday for sure. I'm going to pick up the keys today!

I'm assuming Q3 has also been delivered too, panchal!! get on the phone with vista! :)

F

ffhhkk

I got my keys to my apartment!! not yet the contracts tho.... ! (i haf a place in Q5...

P

panchal

Hello dud's

Anybody got any news on the Q3 sectar, has anybody got their key's/contracts??

All gone very quite and its getting a bit worrying.

Thanks guys.

D

dhanesh

I live in P18 so my word wont be too much of a relief, but all i can tell you is that in two weeks i have seen people / civilization, around france P cluster so Q is comming soon. I was the first to move in 3 weeks ago and now there are 15-20 people in my building, so the rate at which people are coming to buildings around seems to be normal. Call your agent and chase up with them.
P.s: emails dont work well ..
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.